Netflix/tv8 Enter Code? Searching for the official website to enter your TV code for Netflix activation? If yes, you’re in the right place. The Netflix/tv8 is the webpage where you enter your TV code in order to link your TV with Netflix.
Netflix is an online Video streaming Platform, offering high-quality entertainment, with a variety of TV shows and movies to select from.
The platform is easy to navigate, you will find movies of all genres arrange in categories to make it easier for users to find and watch content.
Furthermore, the streaming platform hasn’t offered free trials in a long time, but its subscription plans are reasonably priced. And also, users can cancel plans at any time if they believe it is not favorable to them.
Table of Contents
Netflix/tv8 Enter Code
Netflix/tv8 Is the webpage that enables you to link your TV to your Netflix account using a Code. Users are to enter the tv code on the website. However to access Netflix/tv8 Enter Code page click here https://www.netflix.com/tv8
On the webpage, you will find an empty field requesting you to enter your TV Code.
Netflix/tv8 Login – How to Enter Login Code
To log in or to enter your TV code, do the following
- Go to https://www.netflix.com/tv8
- Enter the code displayed on your TV
- Click on the “Enter Code to Continue” button
- Then follow the guide.
These are steps to enter your TV Code for Netflix sign up.
Netflix is available on various devices, such as
- Game consoles
- Blu-ray players
- Streaming media players
- Set-top boxes, etc.
So, in this post, you will discover how to access Netflix/tv8 for your console, TV, Android, iOS device, etc.
To activate your tv via netflix.com/tv, follow the steps below;
- Proceed to Netflix.com/activate and sign up.
- Then, sign in
- Select the profile from which you’d like to watch Netflix.
- Enter code in the empty field
- Click the Activate button.
You will successfully activate your tv.
How to Activate Netflix.com/tv8 to work on my TV?
Follow the step by step guide beneath,
- Go to your TV and turn it On
- Then, from the Home screen, click on Internet@TV or use the remote to select Internet@TV.
- Choose Netflix from the menu.
- Click Sign In from the drop-down menu.
- If you don’t see Sign In, click Yes to answer “Are you a Netflix member? Question.
- A code will appear on the screen.
- Go to https://www.netflix.com/tv8 And enter the code.
Follow the prompt on the screen.
Activate Netflix on Nintendo via netflix.com/tv8
Netflix is available for Nintendo Wii u in the US and a few other countries. So to activate Netflix, follow these steps:
- Go to your Nintendo Wii u
- Click Nintendo shop
- Search for Netflix
- Select Netflix
- Tap on next
- Download and install
- To follow the steps, always use the Wii U gamepad buttons. You cannot use Netflix with touchscreen capabilities.
- Navigate to the Homepage, click Netflix, sign in using your id and password, then click Continue.
With this, you can now access the online streaming platform on your Nintendo.
Activate Netflix on my Smart device via netflix.com/tv8
To activate on your smartphone, please follow this guide;
- Open the Google Play Store on your smartphone
- Search for Netflix and download it on your device.
- After downloading, open the Netflix app.
- Log in to Netflix.com/tv8 with your account details.
If you don’t have an account, follow the sign up steps to create an account.
How to Activate Netflix on Roku
To Activate Netflix on Roku follow the steps below;
- Go to Roku Main Home Screen
- Then select the Netflix application.
- Answer the pop-up question
- A code will appear on the screen.
- Visit Netflix.com/activate.
- Type in your activation code
Roku is now activated based on your preferences.
How to Get Netflix on your Apple TV via Netflix.com/tv8
To activate your Apple TV, follow these steps:
- On an Apple device, scroll to the app store.
- Search for Netflix using the search tool.
- Choose the “set up” button.
- Proceed to log in with your Netflix account information.
- You now launch the app
You’ve now successfully installed Netflix on your Apple TV
How to Activate on Microsoft Windows
To activate Netflix on Windows10, follow the guide below:
- Progress to and search for the Netflix app
- Download & install the Netflix app.
- Go back to the start menu and search for Netflix.
The streaming platform is now available on Microsoft Windows. Enjoy!
How to Set Up Netflix TV on an Android Device
Follow the guide below to activate it on your Android phone. ( It requires Android version 5.0 or later)
- Move to the Play Store.
- Key in Netflix into the search bar and select it.
- Tap on the install button
- Now launch the Netflix app after installation.
- Then sign in to your Netflix account.
Don’t have an account? Click the sign up button and follow the onscreen directives.
How to Activate Netflix on Chromecast
Follow the activation process below to get Netflix on your Chromecast
- Proceed to netflix.com/activate
- Register to get started.
- Choose the cast icon from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose Chromecast to watch Netflix on a larger screen.
You now have the option of watching either a show, a movie, or a collection.
How to Activate Netflix on Microsoft Xbox 360
Follow the procedure below to activate netflix.com on your Xbox
- Proceed to the Xbox 360 dashboard and search for Netflix apps using the search bar.
- Click Netflix to begin downloading!
- Log in to your Netflix account Again.
- From the Xbox 360 dashboard, choose Netflix from the drop-down menu.
- Log in with your Netflix email address and password.
The streaming service has been enabled on the Xbox 360. So Enjoy!
How to Get Netflix on Your Kindle or Amazon Fire TV
Here are the steps to Activate Netflix on Amazon FireTV
- Go to Amazon FireTV
- Select Apps.
- Navigate to the top right corner and choose Store.
- Type in “Netflix” into the search bar and tap on the search button.
- Click on the Netflix icon
- Select Download, Install or Get the App.
- After downloading, tap Open.
- Sign in to your account
These are procedures to access the streaming service on your Amazon FireTV.
How to Activate Netflix on a PlayStation 3 via Netflix/tv8
Navigate with the steps under to activate Netflix using netflix.com/tv8:
To connect your PlayStation to your Netflix account, go to the home screen and connect to the PlayStation network.
- Go to the PlayStation Store and pick one.
- Tap on Apps to consider
- Click on Movies/TV from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the Netflix app
- Then click “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Netflix and sign in.
Register with your email address and password on the Netflix home page, if you don’t have an account yet.