OKDHSLIVE is a company that offers food benefits and sooner Medicaid to qualified members. Oklahoma’s OKDHS Live website provides an easy way to see if you might be eligible for Food Benefits or SoonerCare Medicaid.
However, you can also use this website to renew your eligibility for SNAP, SoonerCare or Child Care: or to request (apply for) these benefits. Find out the application and registration procedure below.
Table of Contents
On the OKDHSLIVE.com you can do the following;
- Access the current benefits/status of your application or renewal.
- View your caseworker Contact information
- Renew your eligibility or re-open your food benefits, child care benefits, or SoonerCare(Medicaid).
- Apply for benefits.
- Create a user ID for doing reviews/renewals and saving eligibility assessments.
- Undergo a small assessment to find out if you are eligible for food benefits or SoonerCare(Medicaid).
- Take the Customer Survey, by telling them what you think about your experience with DHS.
- Report a Change
- Upload supporting documents for your case.
These features are available on the portal.
If you previously received benefits from DHS, you may apply by clicking on the Apply for Benefits button. For first-time users, you will first need to create a user name and password. To create an account, click on the Create User ID tab.
Alternatively, you can also apply for SNAP benefits by printing and completing the Request for Benefits form. Then, mail, fax, email, or take it to your local DHS office during business hours. Hit on getting Adobe Reader if you have trouble viewing the Request for Benefits form.
Official Site: https://www.okdhslive.org/
Okdhslive application portal is an easy way to find out if you qualify for a food benefit or a Sooner Care Medicaid. You can additionally use this platform to renew your application to cover your SNAP eligibility with sooner care or child care.
Childcare is possible for children up to 13 years of age and for disabled children child care period is extended till 19 years of age.
The Child benefits are electronically transferred to the parent’s accounts and there is a card that is used to track the benefit transfer. To get started with the application, you need to register, if you have not done that yet.
To register for an account at OKDHSLIVE.org, do this
- Go to https://www.okdhslive.org/
- Tap on Register now button.
- Fill in your first and last name into the box space provided
- Then enter your date of birth also in the given space.
- Email address and password need to be entered in separate given sections.
- Choose three secret questions and then answer the same in the text provided.
- Tap on the Submit button
Applying for Benefits
- Once done with the registration, you will see the options like
- Apply for benefits
- renew benefits
- view open cases
- Upload document
- Change password
- Find your worker.
Select the option you want to apply for. Click apply for benefits to start the application process. Additionally, you can take a printout of the application and submit it directly to their office or mail it to them as well.
Procedure to Renew Application
To renew the application for the services offered by the platform you will have to follow the following procedure;
- Fill in the renewal information into FACs.
- Next, evaluate the renewal info from the verification & data exchange screens.
- Add notes to explain any change that would help determine your eligibility.
- Lastly, Submit these changes into the system.
To login to your account, you just need to follow these few steps;
- Proceed to https://www.okdhslive.org/
- Click on the login button
- Enter your User ID/email and password
- Click the login widget to access your account
If you forgot your account, tap on Forgot User ID and password?” button.