Paint Sprayer Jobs In the USA With Visa Sponsorship 2022, is currently open for qualified candidates both within and outside the country. The United states is a dream country for most people out there, so it will be a thing of joy if you get a job offer in a Country like the US.
Not just getting a job, but getting a job with free visa Sponsorship. To learn more about the paint spraying job description, salary, and how to apply, please read to the end.
Table of Contents
Paint Sprayer Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
A lot of painting industries abroad are looking for a skilled spray painter to join their production team. However, as a spray painter, you will be responsible for filling, smoothing, and repairing each product’s surface, mixing the coating liquids, and spraying each layer according to specifications.
Also, you may be required to paint decorative designs using stencils and coat hard-to-reach areas using a hand brush.
Who is A Paint Sprayer?
Spray painters are responsible for spraying machines, products, and work areas with decorative or protective paint using a spray gun. Spray painters prepare all surfaces before spraying, select and mix the coating liquids, and expertly spray each layer to ensure an even coating.
What Is Spray Painting Job For Painters?
Spray painting job is a career where an individual is hired to spray machines, products, and work areas with decorative or protective paint using a spray gun, then gets a pay at the end.
For you to be successful as a spray painter, you should have excellent hand-eye coordination, good knowledge of paint mixing techniques, and strong attention to detail. However, a top-class spray painter should be able to produce even, hard-wearing coatings that exactly match the colors and finishes requested.
Paint Sprayer Responsibilities and Duties
Spray painter duties and responsibilities include the following;
- Meet with clients and work managers to discuss design and color choices.
- Take out rust and other loose materials using acid or a wire brush.
- Fill, sand, and smooth surfaces that need to be sprayed.
- Apply masking tape and coverings over areas that are not being sprayed.
- Select and mix the required coating liquids.
- Choose and attach the correct spray nozzle to create the desired spray pattern.
- To Spray machines, products, and wall areas using industry techniques.
- Spray designs using stencils, if required.
- Clean spray cans, nozzles, and other spraying equipment after each spray job.
- To inspect and assess spray coatings after the paint has dried.
These are the basic Responsibilities of a Spray painter
Types of Paint Sprayer Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Paint Sprayer jobs are classified into three categories: 1) Compressed Air Sprayers; 2) High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) Sprayers, and 3) Airless Paint Sprayers.
Compressed Air Sprayers
This is the traditional model of paint sprayer. In this job type, the sprayer uses a hose connected to the paint to send compressed air into the paint container which is then expelled when the painter presses the trigger. However, the dynamic injects thick quantities of paint in form of a mist.
High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) Sprayers
The high volume low pressure description alludes to the sprayer’s key characteristic: this job is carried out with the use of a spray gun to release finer puffs of paint at low pressure. The finer mists give room for more volume of paint to settle where it is intended.
Airless Paint Sprayer
The airless paint sprayer is a sprayer that uses an inbuilt electric pump to apply pressure to the paint container, pushing paint through the applicator tip onto your intended surface.
Benefits of Paint Sprayer Jobs In the US
Here are the benefits you may enjoy from working as a paint sprayer in the US;
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
The above are benefits spray painters in the US may enjoy.
Type of Visa for Paint Sprayer Job With Visa Sponsorship
Here are the types of US artist visas for industry professionals;
The O-1B visa
The O-1B visa is a popular US nonimmigrant work visa for individuals possessing extraordinary ability in the arts, or extraordinary achievements in the motion picture or television industry. The visa program has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements, and are coming to the US to continue work in their particular field.
Where to Find An Paint Spraying Job In the US with Free Visa
The best way to find a Spray painter Job abroad is through the internet. The world today is a digital one, about 90% of what people search for is online including US Jobs. To search for jobs in the US online, the section below will guide you.
How to Apply For A Paint Sprayer Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship
To apply for a Paint Spraying job in the USA with a free visa, take these steps;
- Progress to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/paint-sprayer-jobs
- Find the Paint Spraying Job that suit you
- Click on the job link to read the job description, and requirements and see if visa Sponsorship is available
- Select the Apply button and for the prompt to complete the application process.
These are steps on how to apply for US Paint Sprayer Job online.
Paint Sprayer Job Salary In USA?
How much do paint sprayers make? Spray painters make $40,155 yearly on average, or $19.31 per hour, in the United States.
What Are Paint Sprayer Skills and Requirements?
Spray Painter Requirements include
- High school diploma or GED.
- A diploma in automotive collision repair is preferred.
- Experience working as a spray painter.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- In-depth knowledge of paint mixing and spraying techniques.
- Ability to see subtle color differences.
- Experience with breathing masks and protective clothing.
- Ability to work with acid and harsh chemicals.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
What does a paint sprayer do?
The paint sprayer’s role is to apply coatings and protective finishes to cars, vans, motorbikes, and other vehicles.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a painter?
- Apply various finishes to buildings, rooms, or other structures, including primers or sealers.
- Prepare, clean, and tape all job sites.
- Take out old paint coating, if necessary.
- Mixes colors or oils to obtain desired color or consistency.
- Move necessary materials around Jobsite as assigned.
Is paint spraying a good job?
Yes. The number of opportunities to become a spray painter is expected to be 22,400 by 2028. Moreover, a growth rate of 6% is considered faster than average, and you can earn around $33,975 per year as a spray painter.
Do professional painters use sprayers?
Yes, they do. When a home is being built you will see professional painters making use of a paint sprayer. Most of the time it is because there is very little to mask off because there’s no furniture and typically no flooring in the space.