As a painter in USA, you can earn well over $30 to $60 per hour. In the space of one month, you can earn as much as $12,000 to $17000. If this is a job you are interested in, keep reading.
Painter jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship are available for Foreign Candidates to earn as much as $120,000 to 150,000 per year. Immigrating to the US through visa Sponsorship gives you the opportunity to continue your painting career abroad.
If you are a painter and you want to achieve your dreams earning in USA dollars, here is the opportunity you don’t want to MISS OUT!!!. Apply now for a painting job in the USA with accommodation and visa sponsorship.
Painter Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Many painting companies in the US are looking for a skilled Painter to paint the interior and exterior of structures, buildings, and other surfaces. However, an excellent painter is knowledgeable in choosing the right material for their job. They have experience in painting with various tools and in various heights and spaces while observing all safety measures.
Who Is A Painter
Who is a painter? A Painter is an individual responsible for painting residential or u properties in a timely manner. Their work includes meeting with clients to discuss color schemes and pay rates, keeping an inventory of supplies such as paint brushes, rollers, tarps, or ladders, and working with a team of Painters to oversee the completion of painting jobs. To learn more about what a painting job entails, please read the job descriptions below.
Painter Job Description
A Painter prepares surfaces, mixes paint for different needs and applies them with brushes or rollers to fill in cracks or apply color on walls and other objects around a home, such as furniture pieces or doors.
Painter Responsibilities and Duties
The duties and roles of a painter include the following;
- To read blueprints/instructions and examine surfaces to determine the kind and amount of work necessary
- Make on-site preparations like building scaffolding, covering fixtures, etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint, etc.
- To fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
- Mix paint and other materials to get the right color or texture
- Paint surfaces based on instructions with various tools
- To apply varnish and other finishes
- Calculate costs and negotiate prices
- To take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
These are the functions of a painter
Painter Job Requirements and skills
Below are the job requirements and skills of a painter
- High school diploma or successful completion of an apprenticeship
- Have proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix, and apply them
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Know how to use appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns, etc.)
- Outstanding basic math skills
- Have manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders, etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
These are skills and requirements for painters
Painter education and training requirements
As there are no formal education requirements for becoming a Painter, most of them learn their duties on the job. Although most employers prefer hiring Painters who have completed a painting apprenticeship.
Apprentices must be 18 years old and above and have a high school diploma or GED. An employer may also want to employ a Painter certified by an official body, such as the National Association of Home Builders, the NACE International Institute, or the Society for Protective Coatings.
How to Apply for a Painter Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship
To apply for a painting job in the USA with a free visa, take these steps;
- Navigate to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/painter-jobs
- Find the painting Job that suits you
- Click on the job link to read the job description, and requirements and see if visa Sponsorship is available
- Select the Apply button and for the prompt to complete the application process
These are steps on how to apply for US Painter jobs online.
Painter Job Salary In USA
The average house painter’s salary in the USA is around $39,975 yearly or $20.50 hourly. Entry-level positions begin at $33,150 per year while most experienced workers make up to $48,750 yearly.
What does a Painter do?
A Painter applies paint, stain, and coatings to walls or ceilings. However, their duties are relatively direct, they need to be precise and efficient in their work. Thus, they work indoors in buildings and outdoors on structures like bridges.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Painter?
A Painter applies various finishes to buildings, rooms, or other structures, such as primers and sealers. They are also responsible for preparing the job site by cleaning it up. Additionally, they may also tape off any open areas containing harmful substances like bleach solution before they start working.
What makes a Good Painter?
A good Painter should be efficient, and versatile in their work, as they work with numerous requests and deadlines, making no two jobs the same. Because of this a lot of multiple tasks, Painters need to be good listeners and adhere to any feedback.
What are the painter’s skills?
Common skills and qualifications for Painters include:
- Have a good color vision and aesthetic instincts.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Have physical strength, stamina, and dexterity.
- Be familiar with painting tools and materials.
- Time management skills to make sure tasks are completed on schedule.
- Have good customer service skills, if working with clients.
What occupation is a painter?
A Painter applies paint and stain to bring a new look and weather protection to the surfaces of homes, buildings, and other structures. Thus, painters uncover the original surface, and even out any imperfections before applying primer or sealant.
How do you put painting skills on a resume?
How to add painting skills to your resume
- Make a list of all of your relevant painting skills, including materials.
- Add your years of experience and note any of your most successful projects.
- Compare the job duties to the painting skills list you created.
- Then, introduce your resume in your profile or summary