Quotes On How To Love? Are you searching for a romantic poem to spice up your love life? Sharing love quotes is one of the ways to express to your lover that what you both share is true love.
However, in this write-up, you will find perfect words for your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend that will let them know just how much they mean to you. Moreover, you must also know that loving one’s self is just as important as romantic love.
Table of Contents
Quotes on How to Love
Whether you want to get into the spirit for the love holiday, or maybe you need some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day card, in this article you will find the best quotes about love to guide you with some inspiration. But before that, find out what love is all about.
What is Love?
Love has to do with a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal affection, to the simplest pleasure. It can also be referred to as an intense, deep affection for another person. Love also means to feel this intense affection for someone.
Most times it’s difficult to articulate just how much a loved one means to you. That’s exactly one of the reasons for this Write-up- providing you with the best love quotes to help you tell that person who has your heart exactly how much you care.
Best How To Love Quotes 2022
If you are searching for any inconveniences of the following quotes;
- True love Quotes
- Deep love quotes for him
- Strong Love Quotes
- Cute love quotes
- Love Quotes for her
- Inspirational love quotes
Search no more you will find your desired love quotes in the section beneath.
Here are the best love quotes;
- “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything.” –Katharine Hepburn
- “Where there is love there is life.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” –Zora Neale Hurston
- “There is always madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” –Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.” –Zelda Fitzgerald
- “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” –Maya Angelou
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” –Emily Brontë
- “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” –Agatha Christie
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”–Victor Hugo
- “In love there are two things– bodies and words.” –Joyce Carol Oates
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” –Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” –Joan Crawford
- “I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.” – Jane Austen
- “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
- “The giving of love is an education in itself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” –Nora Ephron
- “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” – Dolly Parton
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” —Lao Tzu
- “We are most alive when we are in love.” —John Updike
- “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.” —Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces.” —Rumi
- “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” —Henry Miller
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” —George Sand
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” —David Viscott
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” —Aristotle
- “There is no charm equal to tenderness of the heart.” —Jane Austen
- ”Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
These are the best love quotes.
What is the Best Quote for Love?
Short Love Quotes include the following;
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
- “You call it madness, but I call it love.”
- “We can only learn to love by loving.”
- “A life lived in love will never be dull.”
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.”
- “All you need is love.”
- “True love stories never have endings.”
How Can I Express My Love in Words Quotes?
Below are how to express love in words; say this
- I cherish you.
- I want a lifetime with you.
- My love for you is unconditional and eternal.
- I adore you.
- I am better because of you.
- All of the good in my life is because of you
- I need you by my side.
- I cannot stop thinking about you.
READ ALSO: Job Vacancy | How to Find Job Vacancy Online