Radio Presenter Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship are currently available for qualified candidates from across the globe. In the US, this is one of the jobs in high demand. So if you wish to move to the US to further your presenter job, this is a very good opportunity.
Table of Contents
Radio Presenter Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Radio stations will keep needing on-air talent to introduce and promote programming, especially as online streaming services become more popular. Moreover, the growth rate for these workers will be tempered by the increasing use of automation in radio stations.
Who is a Radio Presenter?
Radio Presenter is someone who acts as the public face (or voice) radio programs. A presenter is responsible for introducing and interviewing guests, linking segments, and generally holding the show together.
What is A Radio Presenter Job?
Radio presenter job is one of the jobs found in Radio stations. Presenters are the voice and face of radio stations. They introduce listeners to new music, inform them about local events, and keep them up to date on everything from sports scores to traffic conditions.
However, they may also be responsible for hosting live events or interacting with listeners through phone calls or social media. Their duty is to make sure that their audience has a positive experience while listening to their station—they’re often the public face of the company behind the station.
Different Types of Careers In Radio Stations
Here are some of the careers similar to Radio Presenters Jobs
- Radio Producer
- Voice Over Artist
- Podcast Host
- Voice Actor
- Broadcast Journalist
You can get radio station jobs by applying to any of the companies listed in the section below.
Companies Hiring Radio Presenters In USA
The followings are some radio stations and companies hiring Radio Presenter in the United States
- Urban One, Inc
- Townsquare Media
- Virginia Tech
- Adviser’s Academy-
These are some of the companies hiring presenters in the US.
Radio Presenter Jobs Benefits In USA
Benefits of having a presenter job in the US may include
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- A Competitive salary + bonus program
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
These are some of the benefits you may enjoy as a radio Presenter in US
Radio Presenter Job Duties and Responsibilities
A radio presenter typically has a wide range of roles, which can include:
- Interact with guests, producers, and other staff members to ensure that all aspects of production are handled smoothly
- To talk about topics that are relevant to a specific audience, such as parenting or fashion
- Interview guests to discuss their work or achievements in their field
- To prepare for each show by researching topics and preparing materials such as music lists or advertisements
- To provide information about current events or activities happening in the community
- Report on news stories provided by a newsroom staff or affiliate radio stations
- To conduct interviews with guests about their lives and achievements
- To prepare and deliver live broadcasts such as morning show segments or afternoon drive-time traffic reports
- Review promotional materials such as brochures or pamphlets to ensure that they are effective
These are some of the duties and responsibilities of a radio Presenter in the US.
Type of Visa For Radio Presenter Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship
The I VISA is designed for Journalists and Members of the Media. I visa or journalist visa is a work visa for employees in the media, press, and radio sectors who are temporarily in the USA for journalistic purposes within the scope of their work.
What is the I visa?
The I visa is simply a nonimmigrant visa for the United States specifically for foreign media representatives who wish to temporarily enter and leave the United States of America to pursue their profession. The I category officially answers the name Foreign News Media and allows temporary assignment in the USA for journalistic purposes.
However, Journalists and correspondents who work for an American media office or a newspaper in Germany, for example, can also travel to the USA with an I visa to report on events from the United States for an audience outside the USA.
How to Apply For Radio Presenter Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
To apply for Radio Presenter Job in the US, do the following
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/radio-presenter-jobs
- Find the job that suits you
- Click on the job link
- Select the Apply button
- Then navigate with the onscreen directives to complete the application process.
These are the steps to apply for Radio Presenter Job in the US.
Radio Presenter Salary In USA
Radio presenters in USA are typically paid based on their level of experience, the size of the radio station, and the city or region where they work.
Median Annual Salary is around $62,500 ($30.05/hour)
Top 10% Annual Salary: $85,000 ($40.87/hour)
How do I Become a Radio Presenter?
To become a radio presenter, you need to be passionate about broadcasting and have strong communication skills. Also, you shoals are able to work independently and be creative. Additionally, it’s very important to build your network and stay up-to-date on industry trends.
What Are Required Skills and Qualifications for Radio Presenter Job?
- Have proven experience as a radio presenter
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Superb listening skills
- Enthusiasm and charisma
- Excellent time-management and multitasking ability
- Flexibility to work long hours, including weekends and holidays
What US cities are hiring for Online Radio Presenter jobs?
Cities in US with the most Online Radio Presenter job openings:
- Pompano Beach
- Aristocrat Ranchettes
- Coral Springs
- Casa Blanca
- New York City
- Collings Lakes
Read more REVIEWS