Shell.accountonline.com Login portal enables members to log into their shell card account online. The login portal is very much available for people who registered for online access. Registering for online access enables one to access their card account, check balance, pay bills, view account history, and lots more.
So, before you talk about logging into the platform, you must have set up an account. So if you just received your new card, register the card, you can now login anytime to view your account details.
Table of Contents
To login to your shell card account, proceed with the steps under
- Navigate to https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLOC_SHELL#signon
- Fill in your user ID
- If you want to remember your ID, tap on the “Remember ID” tab
- Fill out your Password
- Press on the SIGN ON button.
Your account will appear immediately, after loading. Can’t log in? If you forgot your User ID or password, don’t worry, you will recover it in no time, with the simple steps below.
Shell Card Login Password and User ID Recovery
Password Reset: to Reset Password, navigate to the login screen and tap on the reset password, button. It may request your User ID. Kindly enter your User ID and follow the prompt to reset your password
Password protection tips: to help protect your identity, please change your password every 60 to 90 days.
User ID Recovery: If you forgot your user ID, go to the login page and click on “Retrieve User ID”
Choose whether or not you have your card on hand. Then, complete all the empty columns to continue.
If you have your card handy, do the following
- Type in the card number printed on your card.
- Fill in your name as it Appears on your card
- Fill in your Security Code
- Input the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN
- Click on verify
If you don’t have your card at hand? Do the following;
- Enter your name as it is on Your Card Field Information
- Fill in the last 4 Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s SSN
- Fill out your phone number
- Lastly, tap on verify tab.
These are procedure to reset your account login credentials. If you’ve not registered your card for online access, read the section below.
Shell.acountonline.com Sign Up
To register your new shell card, follow the medium under,
- Go to the shell card official page at http//shell.accountonline.com it will redirect you to the Citibank page
- Click on the Register Your Card button
- Fill in your account number
- Press on the Continue widget.
Do you have your card number handy? Click on the button that says “ I don’t have my card at hand” to confirm you are the one.
Confirming User Identity
To confirm it’s really you, please type in the following information including a phone number to receive a verification code. If you cannot receive a verification code, setup your account using your card.
- Your Full Name as It Appears on Your Card
- Your Primary Cardholder’s SSN
- Phone number
- Choose to send verification code as: Text Message (Mobile Only) or agree to receive a Phone Call
- Hit on Send code button and follow the prompt.
With the above steps, you will successfully register your new card.
Shell Card Online Payment
To pay for your shell card, here are the steps to take;
- Move to your device browser and visit the official website at https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLOC_SHELL#signon
- Type in your user ID and the corresponding Password
- Tap on the SIGN ON tab.
- Right in your account, locate the Payment/Pay bill button and click on it
- Type in the payment info and submit
These are steps to clear off your bills online.
Citibank Shell Card Customer Support
For more queries and support, you can reach the Citibank shell card customer care executive by phone. Just get their phone number and put a call across. However, before that, make sure you have your card details handy.
- Call day/time – Mon-Fri 7:00 am – 7:00 pm ET
- Saturday and Sunday closed
To get the phone number navigate to https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLOC_SHELL#signon or check the back of your card. unfortunately, that’s it for this article Shell.accountonline.com Login.