Speaking of Spotify Login and Sign Up, signing up, or logging in to an already existing Spotify account could be very simple. As a matter of fact, it could be easier than you think. No one can deny how successful the platform has been.
There are people who rather spend their time on the app rather than any other app. On the app, you can listen to various songs, podcasts, and even motivational speeches.
Table of Contents
Spotify Login and Sign Up
Spotify is one of the best music streaming services on the internet today. The most amazing part of it is that the app is available for both Android and iOS devices. What this means to say is that if you are using an android or an iOS device, you can download the app to your device and start enjoying the benefits.
Sign Up on Spotify
Follow the steps below to sign up for a Spotify account.
- Go to https://www.spotify.com/ng/signup/?forward_url=https%3A%2F%2Fopen.spotify.com%2F.
- Fill the registration form with the details you want to use in creating the account.
- Complete the Google Captcha and tap on the “SIGN UP” button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions afterward and that’s it.
If you wish to sign up for an account using your Facebook account simply tap on the blue “SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK” button at the top of the screen.
Follow the steps below to log in to your already existing Spotify account.
- Go to Spotify Web Player
- Tap on the log in button.
- On the login screen, enter your account email address or username and then your password.
- Finally, click on the “Log In” button.
You can log in to your account using your other social media accounts linked to your Spotify.
Download Spotify Free
Speaking of Spotify Login and Sign Up, follow the steps below to successfully download Spotify on your device.
- Get your internet-connected device and turn it on.
- Open any app store on the device.
- Make use of the search bar on the app store to search for “Spotify”.
- Next, hit the “Download” or “Get” button to begin the app download process.
Immediately the app is downloaded, the installation process would kick in and the app would be useable on your device.