STC Blackboard Login portal is open 24/7 for every student. Are you a student at STC, don’t know how to login into the school portal? If yes this article is for you. So stay back and read to the end.
READ ALSO: Chapter 683 NYC Doe Application 2022 – www.payrollapps.finance360.org/PS/Chapter683Application
STC is short for South Texas College, which was accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. The school was founded in 1993.
However, STC is offering over 120 degree and certificate programs. Like other Institutions, offering online learning, STC provides its students with the Blackboard, which is a virtual learning environment and learning management system.
Table of Contents
STC Blackboard Login
In addition to the Blackboard page, South Texas College provides an internal JagNet portal and a JagMail student webmail portal. The school’s official website provides easy access to all three of these portals.
However, you will discover the login procedure for the blackboard, JagNet, and JagMail platforms in the section below. You will also get troubleshooting tips for the platforms.
STC Blackboard Student Login Steps
In the address box of your browser, type www.southtexascollege.edu.
- Go to the official website of South Texas College, which is southtexascollege.edu. Or tap https://southtexascollege.blackboard.com/webapps/login/?action=relogin
- If you use the STC official website, hit the Blackboard link in the far right column. But if you click on the blackboard login link above, it will take you straight to the login page.
- Key in your STC Blackboard Username and Password.
- Click on the Login button to access your account.
These are procedures to access your blackboard account. If you want to log in using a third-party account, read the section below.
STC Blackboard Students Alternative Login
To Login using a third-party website, follow the guide beneath;
- Proceed to your browser and type southtexascollege.edu.
- Proceed to the official South Texas College website’s home page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says Blackboard.
- On the login page, tap on the “Sign in with third-party account” button
- Tap on “Alternative Login to Blackboard — Click Here!” from the pop box.
- Input your Username.
- Fill in the password connected with your account in the second field.
- Tap on the sign in widget.
These are steps to log in to your STC Blackboard account.
CHECKOUT: www.cortrustbank.com/apply – Apply or Setup an Online Account for Your CorTrust Credit Card
STC JagNet Sign In
To login to your JagNet account, do the following;
Progress to the official STC website’s home page at www.southtexascollege.edu and click on the JagNet button. Or you can either go straight to jagnet.southtexascollege.edu.
- Input your JagNet Username
- Enter your Jagnet password.
- Click on the sign in tab to locate your account.
These are procedures to access your JagNet account.
How to Recover Your STC Blackboard Password
To access your Self-Service Password Management page, kindly follow the guide below;
- Locate the login page at https://southtexascollege.blackboard.com/webapps/login/?action=relogin
- Select the “Forgot Password?” button
- It should take you to the password reset page
- Kindly provide the information required and follow the onscreen directives to reset your password.
STC Support Page
The STC homepage, www.southtexascollege.edu, will provide you with all of the information you need concerning the school including the various login procedure and password reset.
You can contact or reach the STC help desk or call their toll-free number. Alternatively, send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer.