Telltims.com is a survey designed and organized by Tim Hortons to allow customers to share their opinions and reviews about their products and services. Tell Tims is aimed at getting feedback from their customers based on their visit experience. Customers are advised to take part in the Tell tims survey as information gotten from them can help Tim Hortons increase the level of customer satisfaction.
Tim Hortons is a fast-food chain that specializes in serving doughnuts and coffee. The restaurant was founded in 1964 in Canada.
Table of Contents
Telltims rules and regulations
There are rules you must comply with for you to be able to take part in the Tell Tims.com survey and some of them are;
- You must be legal residents of the United States or Canada
- You are allowed to take the survey only once per month.
- Tim Horton employees, family members, or relations are not allowed to take part in the survey
- No substitution or cash equivalent of a prize is allowed.
- You must be 18 years or older to be eligible for the survey
- You should also have a stable internet connection to take part in the survey.
You must also have your valid Tim Hortons receipt at hand.
Tim Hortons survey is mainly aimed at getting the customer’s opinions about the food location, its products, service, quality, cleanliness, price, and others.
How to participate in Tell tims survey
To participate in the survey, be sure to have a purchase receipt with you. Follow the steps below to get started with telltims survey;
- Visit https://www.telltims.com
- Enter the survey code from Tim Hortons receipt
- Click on the start button to begin the process
- Rate Tim Hortons based on your satisfaction with your recent visit
- After answering the questions, you will be required to provide your contact details.
Upon completion of the Tell tims survey, participants are given a validation code which they would redeem on their next visit to Tim Hortons.
Can I enter the Tell tims survey without purchase?
No, you cannot enter the telltims survey without purchase as the survey code or receipt details from your purchase to get started with the survey.
How does Tim Hortons get customer feedback?
Tim Hortons offers an online survey which is the Tell tims survey. Customers can take the survey at the online portal at https://www.telltims.com to help Tim Hortons get honest feedback from their customers.
Can I participate in the Tim Hortons survey without meeting the requirements?
No, if you did not meet up with the requirements then it is not possible to partake in the survey because you’ll have to fill the requirements first.
Can I redeem the reward from Tim Hortons as a prize in cash?
No, it is absolutely not possible to redeem your rewards as cash from Tim Hortons. The reward can only be in form of discounts or as a deal.
READ ALSO: Subwaycard.com Activate – Activate MySubwayCard Online