There are Top Nursing Recruitment Agencies in USA. If you are searching for one, this content will give you the list of top US nursing Recruitment companies. As nursing jobs are in high demand in the US, nurses both within and outside the country are given the opportunity to work temporarily or permanently in the US. If you have all the nursing Qualifications you can take advantage of this golden opportunity to further your career.
Table of Contents
Top Nursing Recruitment Agencies in USA
Due to the increase of the sick, aged, pandemic, and other health-related issues, many healthcare agencies in the US seek to hire qualified nurses both within and outside the country. However, it is common for nursing recruitment agencies to hire foreign-trained nurses to mitigate the nursing shortage steadily.
List of Top International Nursing Recruitment Agencies in USA
Here is the list of the top international nursing recruitment agencies in USA:
- Avant Nursing Agency
- ADEX Medical Staffing
- CareerKnacks International Nursing Recruiters
- Cross Country Nurses
- Alda Professional Placement Services
- ASMCI USA
- Christine Paris Enterprises USA Inc
- Emerald Health Services
- Comprehensive Medical Staffing
- Global Healthcare Resources
- Global Nursing Recruiters
- HealthStar International
- GlobeMed Resources
- Guardian Healthcare Providers
- International MedLink
- Kennedy Healthcare Recruiting
- MedPro International
- O’Grady Peyton International
- Onward Healthcare
- Pacific Link Healthcare
- MedPro International
- PPR Travel Nursing
- Premier Healthcare Professionals
- Professional Healthcare Resources
- RCM Health Care Services
- Global Nurse Force
- Shearwater Health
- Wilson Staffing Network
- WorldWide HealthStaff Associates
- Stateside Nursing International
- Westways Staffing Services
ADEX Medical Staffing
Adex Medical staffing agency is a full-service agency that has career planning and development which includes paying careful attention to your skills and personality and assigning you to a hospital that suits you.
CareerKnacks International Nursing Recruiters
Careerknacks agency is one of the international nursing recruitment agencies in the united states that specializes in placing international nurses in the United States.
They are a no placement fee agency, and they love helping nurses further their careers and recognize their own American dream.
Cross Country Nurses
Cross country Recruitment company helps nurses pursue their career and life goals, choosing to embark on new adventures in both. They offer full-service assistance. However, with this agency, you will have the support and exclusive offerings of one of the top travel nurse brands in the industry.
Alda Professional Placement Services: Alda Professional Placement Services include contract staffing, permanent placement, and executive search.
ASMCI company has been placing international nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and medical technologists under the I-140/ EB3/EB2 Immigrant Visa and the H1-B working Visa.
Christine Paris Enterprises USA Inc
Christine Paris company is a licensed International Recruitment and Immigration Assistance Services, with their sister company, SAMPAGA IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY, licensed and based in the Philippines. Offering services that help you recruit highly qualified Nurses, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, and other professional staff from foreign countries. Moreover, they have vast experience in international recruitment, job placement, immigration, and overseas education.
This Agency has a strong alliance with prestigious hospitals in the U.S.A., educational institutions in the UK, and NCLEX-RN and IELTS coaching center in India which makes them exceptional from other international nursing recruitment agencies in the US.
Emerald Health Services
Emerald Health Services is a team of healthcare staffing companies with a unique industry approach. The healthcare staffing firm specializes in travel, interim leadership, and direct hire staffing for RNs, healthcare executives, and allied travel at top-ranked facilities all through the US.
Comprehensive Medical Staffing
Comprehensive Medical Staffing offers quality patient care. Through its affiliate companies – CMS-HIM, CMS-Imaging, CMS-Med, and CMS-Nursing – they set up customized staffing solutions based on your clinical and administrative needs.
Global Healthcare Resources
This nursing healthcare that serve hospitals, nursing homes, rehab organizations, and other health providers through the recruitment and placement of outstanding nurses and healthcare professionals from around the world.
However, they coordinate the recruitment, credentialing, license processing, and legal, and visa processing for the placement of qualified and highly trained Nurses, Medical Technologists, Physical Therapists, and Occupational Therapists.
How to work as a Nurse in the United States
4 steps to work in the united states as a Nurse includes the following;
Step 1. Meet the Basic Requirements
As a foreign-educated nurse who wants to work in the US, make sure you follow U.S. federal immigration law and you must meet the basic educational and/or professional requirements:
Immigration: In order to legally move to the United States, you must meet federal requirements such as;
- Obtain a Registered Nurse Immigrant Visa (“Green Card”) or H-1B visa.
- S. law needs nurses to complete a screening program before they can obtain an occupational visa.
- The CGFNS is approved by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to validate the credentials of 9 foreign healthcare professionals for occupational visas, including registered nurses.
- Finishing CGFNS’ VisaScreen®: the visa Credentials Assessment Service will satisfy the screening program requirement.
- You will need a “U.S.-based employer” who will serve as the petitioner for your visa. Your VisaScreen® certificate must be included on every visa or green card petition filed on your behalf.
Educational / Professional: In order to get work as a foreign-educated nurse, you must demonstrate at least some of the following:
- Be a graduate from an accredited nursing education program in your country of education
- Be licensed as a Registered Nurse in another country
- You’ve practiced as a Registered Nurse for at least two years.
- Some foreign-educated nurses must demonstrate their proficiency with the English language by taking an exam such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Based on the English test, there are exemptions depending on your country of origin.
Step 2. CGFNS Evaluates your Credentials
State Boards of Nursing require candidates to first apply to CGFNS International, Inc. to have their academic and professional credentials evaluated to ensure that their documents are authentic and that what they’ve learned is comparable to U.S. nursing standards.
Step 3. Pass a Licensure Exam
For you to practice nursing in the US, you will need to have a professional license from the state where you plan to work. Registered Nurse licenses are regulated by State Boards of Nursing with varying requirements. However, you will likely need to pass a licensure exam to be registered as a nurse by your state board. Before taking the licensure exam, first-level, general nurses educated outside the U.S. may choose to apply to the CGFNS Certification Program®.
Step 4. Find a Registered Nursing Position
Once you meet all federal immigration requirements, have had your credentials evaluated by CGFNS, meet your State Board of Nursing requirements, and have passed a licensure exam, you are ready to begin working as a registered nurse in the United States!
While it’s not required, you may decide to work with a nursing recruiter to help you find a registered nurse job. These recruiters can also act as your “U.S.-based employer” for your immigrant visa.
Non-U.S, citizens need to have an employer-sponsored visa to work in the United States. However, the international nursing recruitment agencies in the USA are well-versed in sponsoring visas for foreign-trained nurses and are willing to walk interested international nurses through the process.
However, for a foreigner to work in us the person needs a Visa. Apart from the permanent visa, other types of visas include the TN visa for Canadian and Mexican nurses and a temporary H-1B visa
How can I recruit nursing in the USA?
To get a nursing job in the US as a foreigner, do this
- Complete the NCLEX RN Exam. If you are an international nurse or international nursing student looking for a registered nurse position in the USA, your top priority is to pass the NCLEX RN exam.
- Find a Visa Sponsorship.
- Accept a Job Offer.
- Lastly, Relocate to the USA.
Is US recruiting nurses from overseas?
Yes, the U.S. is hiring nurses from abroad, depleting some countries’ health care systems.
Can I work as a nurse in USA without IELTS?
As a foreign registered Nurse who seeks to further your career in the USA, you should know that to live and work in the United States you will need to pass the IELTS before your US visa can be issued.