TPT Login portal gives TPT account owners access to their accounts. TPT stands for Teachers pay Teachers. Teachers Pay Teachers is one of the leading online marketplaces where teachers access and buy various learning plans and also educational materials.
However, the marketplace is considered as the number one place to find original educational materials- teaching resources and lesson plans.
TPT is not limited to anyone. That is to say, parents and students can make use of the marketplace.
Table of Contents
If you already have a TPT account, you need to access your account. There are basic things you can do within your account;
You can begin exploring the platform on what you need and also use the shop section to upload your resources to millions of people worldwide. In other words, you can buy and sell on the platform.
However, the platform is broadly wide in various areas such as full-year curriculum, assessments, project-based learning, and lots more.
Let’s move over to the sign in procedure.
How to Login to TPT Account
Do you want to access your Teachers Pay Teachers account? To access the account kindly navigate with these steps;
- Navigate to the TPT website at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/ from your web browser.
- Hit on the login icon at the top of the page.
- Type in your Email or username
- Type in your account Password
- Lastly, tap Sign in.
The above are login guides to access your Teachers Pay Teachers account. Don’t have a TPT account yet? Visit the section under.
How to Sign Up for Teachers Pay Teachers Account
Teachers Pay Teachers account registration is free. Follow the steps below to sign up;
- Proceed to https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/ on your web browser.
- Tap on the option Join Us at the top of the page.
- Choose any plan by clicking Join Now.
- Fill in the requirement and then submit
With the steps above you will successfully become a member.
About Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT)
Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is the online platform created by teachers, that enables teachers to access the community, content, and tools they need to teach.
The platform was founded in 2006. It provides a marketplace for teachers to exchange instructional materials and access easy-to-use digital tools.
Currently, TpT empowers teachers with the world’s largest catalog of over 5 million pieces of educator-created content.
TPT Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Find out the FAQ and answers regarding the TPT account in the following sections
How do I log in to my account?
If you already have an account on TpT, go to TPT main page and tap the Log In link. Then, enter your email or username and your password. Lastly, click Log In.
If I have trouble logging in, what should I do?
If you’ve entered your username and password on the Log In page, but are still having trouble, check out the following troubleshooting tips;
- Ensure you entered the corresponding email address, if you have more than one email address, it’s possible that a different email address is associated with your account. Make sure you use the correct uppercase and lowercase characters for your password.
- Be careful not to add extra spaces mistakenly, especially if you’re copying and pasting your login information from somewhere.
- If you have more than one account, check if you mix up the usernames and passwords.
- If all of your details are correct and you still can’t log in, it’s possible that your antivirus software’s security settings may be set too high. You can try logging in from a different computer.
- Try and check with your network administrator or tech support to see if there’s a firewall set up by your school that blocks the use of outside sites. If this is the case, you may want to log in from a different computer, outside of school.
What if I no longer have access to the email address associated with my account?
If you no longer have access to the email address connected with your account, kindly contact TpT Support while forwarding your request, please make sure to include the following;
- The email address connected with your account
- The email address you would like to be associated with your account
- Your Phone number and street address
I forgot my username or password. What do I do?
If you forget your username or password, you can easily recover it. To recover your username or reset your password, go to the login page and click on “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?”. You will get a reset email from TpT.
TPT Forgot Password_ After entering your email address associated with your account, check your email inbox for an automated email. The email contains your username or a link to reset your password.
How do I change my password?
Below are the steps for changing your Teachers Pay Teachers account password;
- Log in to your TPT account
- Hover your mouse on “My TpT” and click “My Account”
- Select Account Basics
- Click on the “Edit” tab
- Provide your current password in the “Current Password” field
- Fill in your new password
- Confirm New Password.
- Click the “Save” button
With these steps, you will successfully change your password.
Can I change my username?
The answer to the above question is Yes! So, to change your username, do this:
- Log in to your account
- Hover your mouse on your name or “My TpT”,
- Then, select the “My Account” tab
- Tap on “Edit”
- Fill in the username you want (between 4 and 20 characters, no punctuation or spaces)
- Hit the “Save” widget
For more TPT FAQ Visit https://help.teacherspayteachers.com/hc/en-us