Vh1.com Activate Roku helps you activate Vh1 on your Roku device. VH1 is one of the top channels on American pay TV. It is owned by Viacom CBS. VH1 allows users to view and enjoy music and pop culture shows on streaming devices. To watch VH1, you should have a Television provider.
VH1 can be activated on various streaming devices like Apple TV, Roku, Firestick, Android TV, and other devices. Some of the popular shows on VH1 are;
- Cartel crew
- Basketball wives
- Love and listings
- Hip hop and love Miami
- The crew in black Chicago
- Girls cruise
- Black ink crew York
- Hip hop squares and much more.
Vh1.com Activate Roku
VH1 offers interesting series, exclusive events, and entertaining Live shows which are only available to users who have an active subscription through a participating TV provider. Although, you can also watch VH1 without cable using a streaming service like Philo, AT&T TV, Fubo TV, or YouTube TV.
This article is centered mainly on how to activate VH1 on Roku. If you want to activate VH1 on your Roku device, you should go through this guide to help you.
How to Activate VH1 on Roku
The VH1 app is free to download and install on Roku but you need to activate it first. To activate it successfully, you will be required to provide your TV provider login credentials. To activate VH1 on Roku;
- Turn on your Roku device
- From the home screen, select the streaming channels option
- From the search space provided, enter VH1app and click the search option
- Select the channel and press OK
- Click “Add Channel”
- After installation, Launch the VH1 Channel
- Select your TV provider
- Take note of the activation code on the screen
- Using an internet-connected web browser, Go to
- enter the 7-digit activation code that was displayed on the screen
- Click “CONTINUE”
- You will be required to sign in with your TV provider credentials
- After successful activation, you can now stream VH1 TV on your Roku device.
You can also activate it on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and many other streaming devices.