With Virtual Student Section at AIU, Virtual learning seems to be an easy method of learning. Virtual learning is a form of learning that is enhanced via using computers, and the Internet for your learning experience.
AIU is Atlantic International University, Inc. AIU is a private University that engages in virtual learning. The university is located in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Atlantic International University is accredited by the U.K. Accredited Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC).
AIU is a center for virtual learning and the program is designed for anyone that will appreciate the program. However, learning with AIU is quite interesting since it works at your convenience.
Virtual Student Section at AIU
The Virtual Student Section at AIU is an online program that follows an open curriculum rather than the predefined course list. The virtual Student and academic department at AIU set a path that can uniquely meet the needs, opportunities, and interests of the real-world demand for each student.
The Atlantic International University (MYAIU) And Virtual Campus platform bring online learners closer to the university than ever. There are degree programs for adult learners ranging from Bachelor’s, Master’s, doctorate, Post-Doctorate levels in a wider range of majors and in areas of study.
Are there any Online Degree Programs at AIU? How to Apply for Virtual Programs at AIU
AIU is a center for virtual and distance learning. The virtual programs including Certificate, Associate, Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, and Post-Doctoral. How, as a non-traditional University, with self-paced programs that students take online, home study or correspondence.
This removes the burden that cages professional adults from furthering and completing their educational goals. Students have the following privilege below:
- Working on your assignment at when its convenience
- Access to learning resources online at your time
- Earn credit for work experience gained through life long learning
- Determine the courses that are most important to you.
- Get to study either at home or office.
With the Virtual Student Section at AIU, you can earn a degree through distance learning.
To apply at AIU, applicants must complete the student’s application form at https://www.aiu.edu/form.html.
Admission Requirements for Applications at AIU
Admission at AIU is easy and simple. It allows for adults to returned back to obtained their degrees. Here are different courses and their basic requirements.
- Certificate Program – High School Diploma or its equivalent with a year experience of life or field
- Associate’s Programs – High School Diploma or its equivalent with a year experience of life or field
- Bachelor’s Level Degree Programs – High School Diploma or its equivalent plus 2 years of field or life experience
- Master’s Level Degree Programs – Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years of field or life experience
- Doctorate Level Degree programs – applicants must have a Master’s Degree including 5 years of field or life experience
- Post-Doctorate Level Degree Programs – Doctorate Plus 5 years of field or life experience
However, the Life or Field experience requirements have to be on the program major or closely related field. Below is the admission procedure of the Virtual Student Section at AIU.
To apply at AIU, complete the student’s application form by clicking on the Apply Online link on the website. Then submit curriculum vitae (resume) through the online application form or via fax.
However, when a student’s application is accepted by the Academic Committee, the Admission Office will contact the applicant with the results. This result would state the student’s evaluation and the basis of acceptance.
Next, the applicant will receive a notification of acceptance and student affirmation if the acceptance allows the student enrollment to the university. For more information on Admission and procedures click at https://www.aiu.edu/requirements.html for Tuition and Fees click here https://www.aiu.edu/Tuition.html