Where Can I Buy SafeMoon Coin? This coin was launched this year on March 8th and it rewarded those that invested early with returns of over 20000%. However, SafeMoon has dropped by 70% however a lot of investors are looking forward to buying this coin. You will need the steps on how to buy this coin if you have an interest in it.
In this article, you will get all the information you need about where and how to buy the SafeMoon coin. You will also get to know about the SafeMoon coin below.
What is SafeMoon
SafeMoon is a cryptocurrency token created in March 2021 and it has a supply limit of 1,000,000,000,000,000. This coin developer is SafeMoon LLC. As of 1st June 2021, SafeMoon has a market cap of $4,180,000,000.
This coin is the first cryptos to implement redistribution tokenomics. SafeMoon charges investors a 10% fee on transactions.
Where Can I Buy SafeMoon Coin? Check Below to Get Answer
There are a lot of Wallets available to buy coins and all of them have their features. Now let consider the question Where Can I Buy SafeMoon Coin. The developers of this coin recommend that you buy it using Trust Wallet. You can download this Wallet from the google play Store for android devices and App store for iPhones and iOS devices.
How to Buy SafeMoon Coin
Below, I will provide the steps on How to Buy SafeMoon Coin and you are to follow them according to avoid making mistakes. You will need another cryptocurrency to purchase it as you can buy the coin with direct cash. The steps you need are in the list below
- Connect your device to the internet
- Visit the Google play store or App Store
- Search for Trust Wallet
- Once seen, install the app using the normal steps
- Once it is done installing, open the app and create a new wallet
- Navigate to BNB and tap “Buy BNB”
- Type in the amount you like to buy in USD and click the next button once you are done
- You will be prompted to purchase BNB with your debit or credit card all you have to do is wait as the transaction is being processed
- Go back to the Trust Wallet’s main page to see the BNB you now have
- Tap on BNB
- Select “More”
- Click “Swap to Smart Chain”
- Under “Swap,” tap anywhere within the BNB “You Pay” space. This will bring up four options: 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. Tap “100%” to transfer 100% of your BNB to Smart Chain.
- Click “Swap,” hit “Submit”.
How to Use Pancake Swap to Convert Smart Chain to SafeMoon
If you are an android user, you can skip the first steps that will be provided below. But if you have an iOS device, you will need them
- Open Safari
- type “trust://browser_enable.” A prompt will appear with the following message: “Open this page in ‘trust’?” Tap “Open”
- Tap on “Browser” in the trust Wallet app and this can be found on the bottom taskbar but in android device, instead of Browser, you will see the word “dApps”
- Tap “PancakeSwap”
- On the top-right corner, tap the “Connect” button
- Click “TrustWallet”
- Click “Select a Currency” and type in “SafeMoon” into the search bar
- A notice will pop up to inform you that SafeMoon taxes a 10% fee on each transaction.
- On the top-right corner, tap on the icon next to the time symbol, and as requested by PancakeSwap, set your slippage tolerance to 12%.
- To save and exit the window, tap “X”
- Select “Swap” and confirm your action
- Click “View on BscScan”
How to See SafeMoon in your Trust Wallet
Follow the steps below to enable Safemoon in your Trust Wallet
- Copy the SafeMoon Contact Address “0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3”
- Go to the Trust Wallet main page
- Click the blue icon on the top-right corner and scroll down
- Click on “Add Custom Token.” Change the network from Ethereum to Smart Chain.
- paste SafeMoon’s Contract Address under “Contract Address,”
- Tap “Save”
These are all the information you need about how to Buy SafeMoon Coin. You can get more information from Google www.google.com.