Wisely Early Direct Deposit Time- what time does early Wisely Direct Deposit Hit? Are you a wisely Cardholder? Get paid up to 2 Days early with Wisely Debit Cards by ADP. However, with this wisely pay card, you don’t put life on hold until payday. You also worry less about late fees and unexpected expenses.
To get started you will need to upgrade your wisely deposit card. Don’t worry, you will get all the information you need to upgrade your wisely card online, how to get a wisely card, and more, in this post.
Table of Contents
Wisely Early Direct Deposit Time
You can upgrade your wisely pay card and enjoy early direct deposit. This lets you access funds directly deposited up to 2 days earlier than the posted pay date and up to 4 days earlier for government benefits. The wisely direct deposit feature enables users to send and receive money quickly using Venmo and Master pass apps.
However, in rare cases where your direct deposit doesn’t show up on time, it may be that it’s still in process, This might be due to holidays or because the request to transfer money accidentally went out after business hours. So, the money may show up the next day.
Wisely Pay cards can be added to mobile wallets for use at participating stores, online, and on apps that accept Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Play.
How Wisely Direct Deposit Works
To get started with this wisely pay platform, you will have to complete the wisely direct deposit enrollment form. After you submit the Direct Deposit form, if you are approved you will get the ADP early direct deposit card(wisely card) within 7-10 days
The next thing after you get your card is to activate it online at activatewisely.com or in the Wisely app. After that, set up an early direct deposit to get paid up to 2 days early.
Cardholders can also load funds from other sources of income such as government benefits, deposit checks with your mobile device, etc. Proceed to download the app (mywisely). However, you can get the free myWisely app from Google Play Store on Android devices and Apple App Store on iOS devices.
How to Sign Up for Early Direct Deposit
To sign up for an early direct deposit, do the following;
- Set up direct deposit by giving your employer your account and routing number
- Visit the app store to download the myWisely app or sign in to your Wisely account at myWisely.com/direct to get started
- Navigate to the Account Settings, select the Direct Deposit tab, and then, enable early direct deposit
- To set up Alerts, go to Account Settings, and click on Alert Setting. Go ahead and edit your setting so you’ll get notified the instant your pay arrives
These are guides on how to set up early direct deposit for your Wisely pay card.
Wisely Pay Card
The Wisely Pay debit card is offered by ADP. With this card, you will enjoy all it takes to make an early direct deposit. You can apply for the wisely debit card online, activate your card, sign up for online access, and many more.
How to Get the Wisely Card
To get your wisely card online, do the following;
- Navigate to the Wisely card website at https://info.mywisely.com/direct/early-direct-deposit
- From the menu tab, click on the Get a Card button
- Tap Enroll for a card tab
- Enter the following info;
Date of birth
Social Security number
- Click the Next button
Follow the prompt to apply for the wisely card online.
How to Activate Your New Wisely Pay Card by ADP
To activate your Wisely card online, do the following;
- Progress to the wisely card website at https://info.mywisely.com/direct/early-direct-deposit
- Select Activate from the Menu icon
- Provide your 16-digit card number and the expiration date
- Tap on the “continue” tab
These are steps to follow in activating your Wisely card online.
How to Login to Wisely Card Account
To log into your account, do the following;
- Navigate to https://www.mywisely.com/app/main/login
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the Login tab beneath
You will successfully access your account. If you don’t have an account yet, the next section will guide you on the sign up process.
How to Sign Up for Wisely Pay Card Account
To register your ADP wisely card for online access, do the following
- Go to https://info.mywisely.com/direct/early-direct-deposit
- Select Log in from the menu
- Choose “Get started”
- Provide your ADP Wisely Pay Card number
- Input card Expiration Date
- Provide your security code
- Enter your Social Security number
- Tap on the Next button
These are steps to register for online access.
My Wisely App
With mywisely direct deposit app wisely pay Cardholders can check their card balance, access their transaction history, and many more.
Another amazing feature of mywisely app is that you can make transfers faster. The app is available on the app store and Play Store.
How to Download the MyWisely App
To download my wisely app on your Android or iOS device, follow these steps;
- Connect your Android or iOS device to the internet.
- Go to the “Google play store” or “Apps store” on your device
- Go to the search bar and enter “my Wisely app” then search
- Click on the app and follow the prompt to download and install the app.
These are steps on how to install mywisely app on Android and iOS devices.
How to Transfer Money from your Wisely Pay Card
With your Wisely mobile app, you can easily transfer money from your account. Follow the steps below to transfer money from your account;
- Download the mywisely app
- Launch the app
- Scroll to the login field and enter your login details
- After you Sign in to your Wisely Pay Card account, follow the onscreen directives.
Alternatively, you can visit the Wisely card website at https://www.mywisely.com/app/main/login to log in to your account and make your transfer. To transfer money from the card, simply log in to your account on the app and follow the prompts on your screen.
Wisely Card Customer Service Number
For more help and support, contact wisely card customer service representative on phone. To get their phone number, do this;
- Go to https://info.mywisely.com/direct/early-direct-deposit
- Tap on the Support button from the menu
- Choose the Wisely Pay tab
Scroll down to get the wisely card customer service phone number.
Wisely Early Direct Deposit Time Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Check out the following FAQs;
Is there a Fee to get an Early Direct Deposit?
The answer is No. Currently, there is no cost to get an early direct deposit
Does my employer need to use ADP for payroll for me to get an early direct deposit?
The answer is NO. Your employer does not need to use it.
What time does direct deposit hit wisely?
The wisely early direct deposit time in most cases, you will receive payment up to 2 days early. Though the time space may be less depending on when they receive the payment instructions.
How long does it take for early direct deposit wisely?
Generally, it should take about 2days prior to the payday. But factors like late payment instructions, arrival, and holidays can affect the direct deposit time.
Does wisely show pending deposits?
Yes. You can see each Authorization Hold on the funds available on your account at any time by signing into your Wisely mobile app.
How Long Does Wisely take to Transfer Money?
After you complete the process of transfer, the account you set as the recipient would be verified. This can take about 3 business days. That’s if the account belongs to another financial institution. After that, it will take up to 3 working days to complete your transfer request.
How to upgrade Wisely Card?
Upgrade wisely card online by logging into your online access account. To log in you will have to provide your username and password. Locate the Upgrade now button to kick off the process.