Wood Cutter Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship Online Application? Find an available wood cutting job in the United States, open to foreigners. A lot of US Employers are searching for hardworking and skilful individuals that can work on the farm as a wood cutter. So if you have what it takes plus good experience in cutting wood kindly utilize this golden opportunity.
Table of Contents
Wood Cutter Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
A woodcutter is a person who cuts down trees or who chops wood as their job. There are certain skills that many wood cutters have in order to accomplish their duty.
Wood Cutter Job Responsibilities and Duties
The Responsibilities and duties of a wood cutter include;
- Load, move and unload trucks and trailers with wooden logs.
- Chop and split selected wood into smaller pieces and stacked those pieces properly.
- To measure cut pieces to verify conformance to job specifications.
- Operate various machines for cutting, moving and splitting wooden logs.
- To prepare and provide accurate records and reports related to assigned work.
- Assist in controlling and directing traffic near the wood-cutting site.
- Clean and maintain Jobsite, equipment and vehicles, as assigned.
- To maintain and monitor the inventory level of machines and related supplies.
- Participate in grass-cutting work and landscaping activities, as required.
These are core Responsibilities of wood cutter in US.
How to Become a Wood Cutter in USA
If you’re interested in becoming a wood cutter, one of the things to consider is how much education you need. Based on findings, about 1.6% of wood cutters have a bachelor’s degree. In terms of higher education levels, 0.0% of wood cutters have master’s degrees. Although some wood cutters have a college degree, it’s possible to become one with only a high school degree or GED.
Wood Cutting Job Qualifications and Skills Requirements
To be a good wood Cutter you need to have the following;
- A relevant experience in cutting, splitting and transporting wooden logs
- Good knowledge of trade-related tools, materials, chemicals and supplies
- Have outstanding knowledge of carpentry work, record preparation and report writing
- Be familiar with the operation and servicing of log trucks, trailers and forklifts
- Be able to clean and maintain Jobsite, workplace and equipment
- Able to cut woods into appropriate size and shape as per job specifications
- Hard work
These are the qualifications and skills required to do the cutting wood job.
How to Apply for Wood Cutter Job in USA With Free Visa Sponsorship Online
You can visit Indeed visa Sponsorship job website to locate the wood cutting job that suit you. However, to begin the online application process at indeed jobs website do the following;
- Progress to Indeedjobs at https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Wood+Cutter
- Search for the job on indeed portal
- Click on it, once you find it
- Read the wood cutting job description and make sure the job you’re applying for, has free visa Sponsorship package.
- If you are certified with what you read concerning the job, kindly proceed to apply
- Apply and upload the required documents
- Then wait for the employer’s response
These are the steps to apply for the US wood Cutter Job online.
Wood Cutter Salary in USA
There is more than meets the eye when it comes to being a wood cutter. Wood Cutter in USA earns an average of $16.68 an hour, That’s $34,692 a year. The salary figure though depends on the job location, qualification and working experience.
What is the Job of a Wood Cutter?
A woodcutter is someone who cuts down trees or who chops wood as their job.
What do You Call a Professional Wood Cutter?
Lumberman- a person whose work is to fell trees.
What Occupation is a Cutter
Cutters and Trimmers, uses hand tools or hand-held power tools to cut and trim a variety of manufactured items, like carpet, fabric, stone, glass, or rubber.
What is a Cutting Worker?
Cutting workers are part of the Production Occupations, along side with Firstline supervisors of production & operating workers, Electrical, electronics, & electromechanical assemblers, Engine & other machine assemblers, Structural metal fabricators & fitters, Other assemblers and fabricators, and many more.
Is Lumberjack Still a Job?
Yes, Lumberjack is a job, as far as you earn a living from it.
How Many Types of Wood Cutters are there?
Here are the types of wood Cutter;
- Keyhole saw
- Japanese saw
- Coping saw
- Crosscut saw
- Fret saw
- Bow saws.
One of the major advantage of the above power saws is it allows a significant amount of wood to be cut in a short period of time.