www.60SecondPremier.com? In this article discover important info about the First Premier Credit Card. If you receive an offer letter from First Premier Bank with a confirmation number in your mail, then you have a chance to become an owner of a new beneficial credit card known as 60SecondPremier.
The 60secondpremier is a platinum named pre-approved card that comes under the Master Card types. The credit card is embedded with lots of outstanding features and benefits.
Read on, to discover more about the card, including all applications, activation, sign up, log in, and payment procedures.
Table of Contents
If you received those who have a code can use it at their website to check the status and ask for approval.
This website allows customers to check their eligibility for the card. Even if you have low or bad credit scores, you might be lucky to have a credit card. Moreover, you have a chance to build your score up with it.
First Premier Credit Card
If you want to build* credit, we’re here to help. If you’re looking for access to credit, you’re in the right place. Here are the features of the card;
- A quarterly FICO Score is provided for free on the monthly billing statement
- Monitor your account and make payments online
- View your credit account by phone 24/7
- Enroll in payment reminders via Email or Text
- first Premier Card has a worldwide acceptability
To get started with the card read the next section
How to Accept Premier Card Mail Offer
To access the offer take the following steps;
- Go to https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/
- Tap on the Accept mail offer button
- Enter the confirmation code
- Tap on the Apply now tab
Follow the directives on the screen to apply, or better still read the section below.
How to Apply for the First Premier Credit Card
To apply for the credit card, do the following,
- Go to their official website https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/
- Tap on the “Apply now” button
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Cell Phone, Home Address, Address, ApartmentNumber #, City, and State
- Enter your Zip Code, Date of Birth, Social Security Number and Income, and Employer Information
- Tap on the Submit application button.
These are the application steps.
How to Activate Your First Premier Bank Credit Card
Activate Your First Premier Bank Credit Card By contacting the First Premier card customer service Agent. Alternatively, create an online access account and log in to activate your CC online. If you already have an online access account, follow the steps below to activate your new card.
How to Login to Your First Premier Bank Credit Card
To log in to your CC account do the following;
- Progress to mypremiercreditcard.com
- Tap on “sign in” Widget
- Type in your corresponding Username and password
- Press on the “Continue” link
These are steps to access your account. Should in case you don’t have an online access account yet, read the section below, to create one.
How to Sign Up For First Premier Credit Card Account
Those who have a personal account can Check their balance, Check statements online, Find information about credit, Check transactions, Make online payments, and more
- To register, go to https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/
- Tap on the Sign in button
- Fill in the required data
- Follow the directives on the page to successfully sign up for online access.
These are online access sign up steps for Premier CC.
How to Check First Premier Card Balance?
One of the easiest ways to check your balance is through online access. You will have to log in using your username and password. Alternatively, you can contact the customer service representative to help you check to CC account balance.
How to Make First Premier Credit Card Payment
You can Call the First Premier Bank customer service officer to make a payment by phone using your personal checking account (not a business account) or your debit card. You’ll
However, you will need to have your debit card number (or your bank’s routing number and your checking account number) and your credit card number handy before dialing.
Alternatively, you can also log in to your account at https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/ to make your payment.
First Premier Credit Card Customer Service
Contact the first Premier Bank customer service representative if you have any questions about the premier card or if your CC gets stolen.
The best way to get the customer service phone is by checking the back of your credit card. Ensure you have your card details handy, before dialing the customer service number.
READ ALSO: www.53.com Activate Card, Application, Login, Registration, and More