www.bluebird.com is an official website for bluebird. Bluebird is a self-established alternative banking organization that helps you do some banking or financial services online without going to the bank.
With this platform, you can shop online, make payments, transfer money to your friends or relations from one country to another.
However, it also offers a prepared debit card which makes it more fun. To get started you will need to create an account. The sections in this post will guide you on how to create an account and how to log in.
Table of Contents
Bluebird® Bank Account … A fee-friendly bank Account with a widely accepted Visa® Debit Card that enables you to manage your money with ease and flexibility.
On the website you will find the following contents;
- Bluebird Prepaid Debit Account
- Balances, Transactions, and …
Getting a Bluebird Account. Setting up an Account is easy, read below
Bluebird Account Sign up
Register for Bluebird Account today and stand to enjoy the following features and benefits;
- It offers Direct Deposit
- ATM Access,
- Mobile Check Capture
- Membership Benefits
- Bill Pay
- Family Accounts etc
- Sending money to anyone from anywhere for as little as $4
- Cash your checks to your Account with the Bluebird Mobile app.
How to Create a Bluebird Account Online
To create a Bluebird account, just follow the steps below;
- Proceed to your web browser
- Visit bluebird official website at www.bluebird.com
- Tap on “open account.”
- Enter your first name and last name
- Input a valid email address
- Confirm email
- Fill in your home address.
- Click on the point-down arrow to choose your phone type
- Then, Input a valid mobile phone number.
- Create a username.
- Create a password
- Confirm your password
- Type in your date of birth and insert a security number
- Fill out other required space
- Then, tap on agree and submit.
Once your account is been created, you can now proceed to log in.
Kindly follow the steps beneath to login to your account
- Navigate to www.bluebird.com
- Tap on “login” tab.
- Then, Input your username
- Enter your password.
- Click on the login widget.
The procedure above should take you to your account. Now you can manage your account anytime you want with your login details.
If this information was useful to you, please do not forget to share it with your friends and family
How to check my Available Balance or my transaction history
There are three ways to check your available balance
- Via mobile app
- Via Code
To check Code Online
- Navigate to the official website at bluebird.com
- Click on the login button
- Enter your login username and password
- On your account, tap on my account profile
Here you can check your balance and account history.
To check via app
- Kindly download the bluebird mobile app
- Launch the app and login
Go to your profile or main account section to access the available balance and account history.
To check via code
If you registered for text alert notification do this: Text “BAL” to BBIRD (22473) for your Available Balance
Bluebird Customer Service
If you need help or support, concerning this banking platform, kindly contact the customer care agent. The customer care agents will help you to sort things out. To get bluebird Customer service phone number visit their main page at www.bluebird.com