The www.facebook.com/login portal gives Facebook users access to their accounts via the web. The Facebook login guide in this article should help you successfully get back into your account.
The most popular Facebook login sign is the login page. Facebook is a popular Messaging and social media platform with amazing chat features. The platform is available for people from the age of 18 and above.
Table of Contents
FB users have the option to access their account on the web or via the Facebook mobile app. Do you want to access your FB account? Learn how to login to your account via the web and by mobile app, in this post
How to Login to Facebook
To log into your account, follow the steps below
- Get your phone or mobile phone and launch your web browser.
- Key in facebook.com on the web browser.
- kindly input your “Facebook username and password” into the boxes specifies
- Tap on the “Login” button
Take note, the old Facebook login is the same as the new Facebook log in.
Facebook Messenger Login
You do not need facebook.com/login to log in to the Fb messenger app. The mobile app is very easy to use, thus, you won’t have any issue accessing your account, even as a beginner. If you don’t have the messenger app, you can download it from the app store.
- After downloading the Facebook Messenger app, kindly launch it.
- Tap on the dots at the top right-hand side of the app
- If the app has been logged in with another account, tap on the “Switch Account” widget
- On the login screen, key in your email or phone number and password in the field
- Finally, click “ADD.”
YOU MAY LIKE: www.xfinity.com Phone Number to Cancel Service
Facebook Login issue
I can’t log in to my Facebook, why? If you’re having issues accessing your Fb account, here are some things you can try to access it
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the guide on the page. Try using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Fb account.
- Next, find the account you want to recover. You can search for or find your account by name, email address, or phone number.
- Finally, heed the onscreen directives to reset the password for your account.
To Recover Your Facebook Account from a friend’s or family member’s account do the following;
- Navigate to the profile of the account you’d like to recover from a computer.
- Tap on the More option, below the cover photo.
- Next, tap on the “Find support or report profile” tab.
- Select Something Else, then click Next.
- Tap on the “Recover this account” link and follow the guide.
Note, if your password isn’t working or you don’t remember your password. Proceed to reset your password, by creating a new password.
The easiest way to reset your password is by going to the login page. There you will see the “forgot your password” link. All you have to do is click on it and follow the instructions on the page.
Unfortunately, we’ve concluded this article Facebook login sign in. If however you still have issues logging in to your account, leave us a message in the comments below.