www.gohenry.com Activate is the official website for activating the go henry card. Go henry has more than half a million customers who are committed to helping children learn about money management.
CHECKOUT: www.citi.com Sign On – Online.citi.com Activate | Register for Online Access
Further, parents interested in helping their kids learn how to save and manage money should utilize the GoHenry debit card and financial education platform.
However, with the service parents share an account with their kids which allows them to transfer money to the child.
Table of Contents
The platform is quick and easy to get things up and running. However, this article has been put together to help you in setting up your child’s account, activating their card, and making your first pocket money payment.
You just got a new go henry debit card, but don’t know how to activate it? Read the next section.
How to Activate GoHenryCard – Gohenry Login Activate
To activate your new debit card, follow the guideline beneath:
- Go to gohenrycard.com/activate
- Login to your account via the website or download the GoHenryCard mobile app
- Click on Activate next to your child’s name
- Proceed with the following activation steps
- A PIN will be on display for 5 seconds
- Then, enter the last 4 digits of your card number
With these steps, you will successfully activate your card.
How to Transfer Money to a Child’s Account
Transfer money from the Gohenry parent account to the child’s account
- For Weekly allowance: choose a day and funds will be transferred
- Tasks: Set tasks for your child in the Earning section
After that, your child will automatically receive funds set by you.
How to put Money on Gohenry card – For Quick Transfer
To transfer money, do this
- Login to your account at gohenrycard.com
- Tap on the Quick Transfer button
- Choose the child you wish to pay
- Enter the amount
- Tap on the Transfer Now button
The funds will be instantly transferred and available to the child and account balances will reflect.
How to Replace a Lost Card
Should in case you or your child lose a card there’s the option to order and receive a replacement card in the mail. Here are steps to replacing a lost card:
Note, You can order a replacement card with the same design via the mobile app for free. Changing the design costs £4.99
- Navigate to gohenrycard.com/activate
- Sign in to your account
- Tap on the Cards button at the bottom of the page
- Choose the child that has a lost card
- Tap on New
- Tap Replace a lost card
- Tap on Place order
The new card will be mailed to you within 3 to 5 days.
Gohenrycard is an amazing debit card for kids. It features the following benefits;
- Teaches kids about personal finance
- Setup Spending control
- Kids receive their allowance there
- Chores can be added
- Track progress
- Set boundaries
- Get real-time spend notifications
- 1st 30 days are free then $3.99 per month
- Offers Free standard gohenry card for each child
- Add load to the parent account per calendar month
- Offers free UK transactions and ATM withdrawals
- Outstanding Customer care 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm
Other Card Benefits include
- Offers zero liability protection by Mastercard
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- GoHenry blocks unsafe spending categories
- Provides Chip and PIN protected transactions
- Offers secure PIN recovery
These are the features and benefits of the card.
Here is the Gohenry Frequently Asked Questions and their various answers.
How do I Activate my Go Henry card?
The activation steps are very simple and fast. To activate your new card kindly Visit the Gohenry card activation page at www.gohenrycard.com/activate.
Do I need to Activate my GoHenry card?
Yes! For security reasons, the card needs to be activated before you can use it. Simply click on the ‘activate card’ button on your home screen and we’ll guide you through the process. You will be providing your four digits card number.
GoHenry Login – Sign In to Your Gohenry Account
Do you want to access your gohenry account? It’s very simple,
- Visit gohenry.com gohenrycard.com
- Tap on the menu tab
- Select login button
- Email or username is required
- PIN or password
- Click the Log in button
You will successfully access your account. If you encounter issues, be sure to contact card customer care or reset your password.
Is Go Henry free?
Go henry offers a free trial. Sign up today and start your gohenry free trial, cancel at any time.
Gohenry parent account
To create a parent account do the following
- Go to gohenry.com
- Tap on the sign up button
- Enter Your parent/guardian details
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Create a password
- Then continue with the guide on the screen.
Gohenry card not working
If your go henry card is not working, maybe you have not activated the card. If you just received a new go henry card kindly activate it. If you activate it and the card is still not working, please contact gohenry customer service.
CHECKOUT: www.mysynchrony.com Login – Retrieve a Synchrony Account Forgotten Username or Password
Gohenry Card Customer Service
The platform provides amazing customer service for members. For further information on Gohenry card, kindly contact the customer service representative.
Gohenry Debit Card Balance
To check your card balance you can log in to your account via gohenry website or download the app. After logging in, you can view your card balance.
How does GoHenry Work?
Here are the five simple steps on how the platform works.
Step 1: Activate your account
Log in to your parent account and click the ‘activate account’ button at the top of the main screen. Follow the directives to set up your parent account, which you’ll use to manage pocket money payments, set up tasks, and monitor your child’s spending.
Step 2: Activate your child’s card
Your child’s gohenry card will arrive within seven business days of signing up. So you will need to activate it.
Step 3: Add money to your parent account
Before your child can use their card, you will need to add some money to your parent’s account. You can do this by logging into your account
Step 4: Complete your account set-up
Set up a weekly pocket money payment for your child, add spending limits, and choose where your child’s card can be used.
Step 5: Add money to your child’s card
Your child’s card will be funded by their weekly pocket money payment. But to get them started, you can also make a quick transfer to their card from your parent account.
Step 6: Add some tasks
This is a great way to help them understand the value of money. You might decide to pay a little extra for completing regular tasks, like doing the dishes, etc.
YOU MAY LIKE: Online.citi.com Activate – Citibank Card Activation Number | Activate Citibank Credit Card Online