www.kay.com Credit Card (Kay Jewelers Credit Card) is a Comenity Bank Card. It comes with amazing financing by offering 6, 12, 18, and 36 months of special financing. Cardholders have a lot of benefits from using the card. However, to enjoy the benefits and to make purchases with the card, you need to first get the card. The application process is very easy and fast.
If you’re interested in this card, find out the steps on how to apply for the card, how to activate, create an account, log in and pay bills.
Table of Contents
www.kay.com Credit Card
Below is the breakdown of the benefits Surrounding the CC.
Exclusive Cardholder Perks. When You Use Your KAY Jewelers Credit Card, you enjoy the following;
- Receive 6-month Special Financing, on purchases of $300 for 6 months made with your KAY Jewelers CC at Kay Jewelers.
- Enjoy 12 Months of Special Financing, on purchases of $750 for 12 months made with your card at Kay Jewelers.
- Receive 18-month Special Financing on eligible purchases of $3000 for 18 months made at Kay Jewelers.
- Receive 36 Months of Special Financing on purchases of $1500 for 36 months made with your Card at Kay Jewelers.
- Enjoy easy payment method
- Manage your account online
- Get outstanding customer service
Discover all the perks of being a cardholder.
www.kay.com Credit Card Application
To apply for Kay Jewelers CC, do the following;
- Visit https://c.comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply” link
- Tap on the Apply Now button
- You will need to sign in or Create an account.
- To sign in, Enter your email and password. You can sign in using Google or Facebook account. To create an account Hit the create an account button
- Proceed to fill out the application form with your personal data
- Read through the terms and conditions and tick to agree to it
- Click on the “Submit” link
These are steps to apply for the Kay CC.
How to Activate your Kay Jewelers Credit Card
To activate your new credit card, do the following
- Proceed to the Comenity bank website at https://c.comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home
- Tap on the Menu tab in the upper right corner
- Select the Activate button
- Key your credit card account number, zip code, and the last 4 digits of your social security number
- Click on the “find my account” link.
Follow the onscreen direction to activate your new card
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Registration
To sign up for online access, do the following
- Progress to https://c.comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home
- Click on the Sign in button
- Click on the Register Now button.
- Input your Credit Card Account Number
- Provide ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Provide your Identification type
- Fill in the Last Four Digits of SSN
- Press the “Find my account” button.
After successful sign up, you can now manage your CC online, pay your bills, check your balance, etc.
How to Login to your Kay Jewelers Credit Card Account
Take the following steps to login to your account :
- Go to https://c.comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home
- Click on “sign in”
- Fill out your username and password
- Scroll down and click the “sign in” link
These are steps to access your CC account.
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Bill Payment
There are multiple ways to make your CC bills, they are as follows;
- Forward a check, money order, or cashier check payable in U. S. dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. Note; do not send cash
- Then, include your payment stub with your payment. Note; do not staple the payment to the stub, and do not send any additional correspondence with your payment.
For Online Payment
- Login to your Kay Jewelers CC If you don’t have an account, kindly register for online account access
- You need your checking account number and bank routing number to make your payment
Call the customer care line phone number to make your payment. Visit their website to get the customer service phone number https://c.comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home
Kay Jewelers Credit Card Customer Service
For more inquiries and help contact the customer service team. Go to https://c.comenity.net/ac/kay/public/home for the customer service phone number
Note; to make this payment by calling a representative make sure you have your checking account and routing number handy.