www.lowes.com/activate is an official page where lowes Cardholders visit to activate their new card. The website is also an alternative for those who don’t want to activate theirs over the phone through a customer care Agent.
However, to activate your card there is basic information that will be required to successfully complete the activation process.
In this post you will learn ways to activate your cc, how to login to your account plus how to check your account balance.
You May Like
- $200 Visa Gift Card
- $100 Visa Gift Card
- $200 Mastercard Gift Card
- $50 Visa Gift Card
- $100 Mastercard Gift Card
- $50 Mastercard Gift Card
Do you want to activate Lowes Credit Card? If yes, there are two possible options for the process. They are online and over the phone.
Table of Contents
Activate your Lowe’s Credit Card Online at www.lowes.com/activate
- Launch any web browser of your choice on your device
- Go to Lowes.com/activate website and enter the details required.
- Input the User ID and Password
- Tap on the Secure Login option on the screen
- Find the activate button and click on it.
- Full out the form and follow the prompt.
These are steps to activate your card online.
Activate Lowes Card for First Time Users – Lowes.com/activation
The step (Lowes com Activate) for first-time users is a bit different from the one above. As a first-timer, firstly you need to create an online.
- Navigate to the login page at https://lowes.syf.com
- Tap on the “register for online access” button
- Create your login credentials (User ID and password)
- After registering log in to your account
- Click on the card Activate button
- Fill up the required information
With this, you will successfully register and activate your card online.
Activate my Lowes Card Over the Phone – Lowe’s Card Activation
This is another way Cardholders can activate their new card. In case the online activation steps are not convenient for you, you can use the phone call method. The number you will use to make the call will be the one you entered during registration while the number you are to call is HERE. Simply scroll down to the section that says “If you need technical support contact [line]” and dial that number.
How to Activate Lowe’s Credit Card Over Phone
- Get your mobile phone with the registered number and dial the customer care number. Or listen to the instructions and select the language you are comfortable with to proceed further.
- Fill out the Lowes Credit card details and personal information over the call. And follow the on-call guide and quickly complete the process.
These are simple procedures to successfully activate your card over the phone.
Lowes.com Credit Card Bill Payment
You can also make bill payments on lowes once signed in. All you have to do is sign in to your account, locate the pay bill tab and follow the onscreen instructions. Should in case you want to make payments as a guest, that is also possible. Simply visit https://lowes.syf.com/quickpay/unregisteredstart, provide the required information and follow the onscreen directives.
Lowes Credit Card Account Balance
You might be wondering, how do I check the balance on my Lowe’s credit card?
The fastest way you can check your balance is by accessing your online account. With your login credentials, you’re good to go.
Also, you can view your account by downloading the MySynchrony app on your phone. Alternately, you can check your balance via phone by calling on customer service.
Lowes Credit Card Login
To log in to your card account, with the few steps below you’re done
- Move to the login page at https://lowes.syf.com › login
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your password
- Tap on the log in bar
With the above steps, you can now manage Your Lowes account. Also, on the login page, you can perform the following actions;
- Register for Online Access
- Find User ID
- Reset Your Password
Find the tab that relates to what you want to do, and click on it. Then follow the on-screen guide.
Lowes Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any query or problem associated with your credit card, such as
- Activation issue
- Account balance
- Lost/stolen card
- Payment issues and lots more.
Endeavor to call on customer care. The customer care Agents will help to sort out the issue and provide answers to your queries.
YOU MAY LIKE: USAA.com Activate – Activate Your USAA Debit Card