Luckily for you, the First Premier bank believes in second chances hence www.mypremiercreditcard.com Activate. First Premier Bank provides its users with a chance to rebuild their credit. This is possible via the PREMIER Bankcard. In addition to this, the company also provides a variety of banking services, loans, etc. to help its users in whatever financial issues they may be facing.
Credit card users (or aspiring credit card users) with less than perfect credit scores can easily apply for a credit card from the First Premier bank. Once you are in possession of this credit card, you would have to activate it before you can make use of it. This is where the activation process comes in.
Table of Contents
Here is how to activate your First Premier Credit Card.
- Take your card and visit the closest first premier bank ATM
- Swipe your card into the ATM
- Select a preferred language and you will be asked to enter your pin
- Once done, select “Card Activation” and wait for an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Immediately after you enter the OTP, your card will be activated.
It is as easy as that.
First Premier Credit Card Customer Service
If the steps above don’t work for activating your first premier credit card, you will have to call the credit card customer care line for activation.
- Grab your internet-connected device and head to https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/ using any web browser
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Contact” text link
- Scroll down a little and you should see a phone number on the screen
- Copy out that number to your phone dialer or click on it (take note of the available hours)
- Place a call to the number and follow the instructions given to you over the phone
Note; If you have other issues regarding your first premier credit card such as payments, stolen cards, and so on, you can also follow the same steps above and place a complaint. You would be instructed on what to do immediately.
My First Premier Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
If you need to make payments via the website https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/, you need your routing number and checking account number. HERE, you will find all the help regarding bill payments be it by phone, cash, online, or other options. You could also call the card customer care following the steps listed earlier. We hope you had a good time reading through this article.