www.regions.com Card Activation is the webpage you go to for activation of your Regions credit card. Did you just receive a new region card and you don’t know how to activate it? To utilize your new card it will have to pass through the activation process, which is the reason for this write-up.
READ ALSO: Comcast Email Login, Registration, Bill Payment, Password Reset and More
This write-up will provide step by step guide on how to activate your new region card. Therefore, I encourage you to read to the end. However, you will not only learn how to activate it but also learn more about the card, how to log in, pay bills, etc.
Table of Contents
www.regions.com Card Activation
There are two ways of activating a Regions card, the online method, and the phone method.
The Regions Bank offers lots of financial services, the most notable of which are commercial banking and retail banking. It also provides its customers with mortgages and stock brokering services.
So if you have received your debit or credit card, you will need to activate it before you can access your funds. Find out the steps to activate the card online.
How to Activate Regions Card Online
- Navigate to regions.com/personal-banking.
- On the personal banking page, log in using your ID and password.
- Go to the “Customer Service” menu, and then tap on the “Services” option.
- Go to the “Card Services” section, beneath and select the “Activate Card” option.
- Provide your card’s number and the last four digits of your SSN.
- Enter the card’s expiration date.
- Finally, tap on the “Submit” button.
And that’s it, the activation process is complete. If you don’t have an online banking account you won’t be able to activate the card online.
How to Sign Up for Regions Card Online Access
If you’re a first-time Regions cardholder, there’s a need for you to have an online banking account. With this account, you can activate your card, pay your bills, view transactions, and more. To sign up for the account, do this;
- Proceed to regions.com/personal-banking
- Tap on the online banking login tab
- Locate the “Enroll in Online Banking” button and click on it.
- Fill in your details on the next screen and set your account ID and password.
These are the sign up steps for Regions card online banking account.
CHECKOUT: Citi.com/Costcosetup Online Access, Credit Card Application, Activation and More
How to Login to Regions Card Account
To manage your card online, follow the login steps below;
- Visit regions.com/personal-banking
- Tap on the Online banking login widget.
- Fill in your account User ID and password
- Log in to manage your account.
With these login steps, you can view important info as regards your card, pay your bills, check your balance, etc.
Regions Card Bill payment
Cardholders can make their bill payment online, In-store, or over the phone. For phone payment, kindly dial the customer service number (the number should be on the back of your card). Before you place the call across, ensure you note down your card details.
However, to pay your bills online, follow the login steps in the section above, to log in and make your payment. Another way to pay your bills is by visiting the nearby Regions bank.
Regions Debit Card
Get a Debit card that’s secured by funds in a Regions personal checking account. This debit card can be used to pay by choosing either debit or credit. Also, it offers an easy and convenient way to pay and keep track of funds spent on gas, groceries, monthly bills, and other expenses.
Regions Credit Card
Region bank offers lots of credit cards. Earn more points on purchases entertainment and dining with the Prestige Visa Credit Card. Find the credit card that fits your need, from the following regions Credit Card.
- Explore Visa® Credit Card: good use of the Explore Visa® Credit Card can help you build a positive credit history.
- Life Visa® Credit Card: Offers the longest standard introductory interest rate
- Cash Rewards Visa® Credit Card: Earn amazing Cash Rewards on purchases, with no annual fee
- Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card: offers Relationship Rewards points per $1 in purchases
- Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card: enjoy up to 3 Relationship Rewards points on each $1 spent on select purchases
How to Apply for a Regions Bank Credit Card
The fastest way to apply for a credit card at Regions Bank is to fill out their online application.
To access the application form, do the following
- Go to regions.com/personal-banking
- Tap on the Credit Cards button
- Scroll through the page to find the Credit Card you want to apply for.
- Tap on the Apply now button Next to the card and follow the onscreen directives.
However, if you prefer not to apply online, you can always visit a nearby Regions bank.
Regions Card Customer Service
The Regions Bank Customer care representative offers outstanding customer support. If you have any questions about the debit or credit card, feel free to contact the Regions Bank Customer Service team for help. You can check their phone on the back of your card or visit https://www.regions.com/help. Select a more suitable contact method and tap on it.
YOU MAY LIKE: www.fortivacreditcard.com Application, Bill Payment, Activation and More