www.stamps.com/getstamps is the official stamps website where you create your stamps.com account and print your stamps. Stamps.com is an independent vendor of the USPS and UPS.
Did you receive an offer letter from Stamps? If yes, you will need to open your stamps.com account to get, print/buy stamps. Read On to find out how the platform works.
Table of Contents
To get started you will need to open a Stamps.com account. To do this, kindly enter your promo code and click the “GO” button. Then, you will get access to all the services of the Post Office right from your PC 24/7.
Also, you will even get discounts you can’t get at the Post OfficeThe company will give you 4 weeks to see if Stamps.com is right for you. And you will get $5 free postage to use during those 4 weeks.
After the four weeks, you can decide to stay or leave. Don’t pay unless you stay. However, you can cancel your account online or call customer care to cancel within the 4‑week trial period and pay no service fee.
But if you decide to stay, the monthly fee is just $17.99 plus applicable taxes (if any) including the first month. Your service will not be interrupted as long as you do not cancel. So to get started with stamp printing online, read On.
Stamps.com Promo Code
To open this account, you will be needing a promo code. Stamps.com promo code comes with the offer letter you received in your mail.
With this promo code, you can be able to print your stamps online at www stamps.com getstamps portal.
How to Print Stamps Online Using a Promo Code
To get stamps on stamps.com using your promo code do the following;
- Visit stamps.com/getstamps
- Enter your promo code
- Tap on the Go button
- Follow the onscreen guide to Print your stamps. You can print wedding stamps, forever stamps, etc.
Like I said earlier, you will find your promo code on the letter included in your mailer. However, if you can’t find your promo code read the next section? Click Here
Can’t Find My Promo Code – How to Get Stamps Promo Code Online
If you can’t find your stamps promo code on your mailer take these steps to get a code
- Go to https://www.stamps.com/welcome/getstamps/?source=si26140651
- Tap on the statement that says “ can’t find your promo code? Click here”
- Enter your email address
- Provide your Username
- Fill in your Password
- Tap on the Continue button
- Navigate with the onscreen guide to set up an account and print your stamps online.
These are steps to set up a stamps account and buy stamps online.
Why do I need to create an account?
The USPS Stamps requires you to register your name, phone number, and address from which Us postage stamps will be printed. So the information will be used to create your Stamps.com account.
How to Print 9 Promo Stamps
With www Stamps com website, printing your 9 Promotional Postage Stamps online is very easy. So to print your stamp online, do this;
- Sign up for stamps.com using the 9 free stamps promo code
- After signing up, it will open in the Mail Tab
- Provide the Serial Number in the upper right-hand corner of your Promotional Stamps sheet.
- Choose the Print All box to print all 9 Promotional Stamps.
- Then, load your Test Sheet into your printer. Some printers have an icon showing which side the paper is printed on, and signs to show the top of the page as well.
- Press on Print Sample.
- If the test postage prints in the correct location on your test sheet, go ahead and print your 9 Promotional Stamps. But if your test postage did not print correctly, reset the test sheet in your printer and click Print Sample again. You can print the test sheet as many times as needed.
- Lastly, load your 9 Promotional Stamps sheet and Click Print Postage.
With these steps, you will successfully print the 9 Postage Stamps with Stamps.com. Take Note: the image may not reflect current USPS postage rates. In the meantime, you can print postage directly onto envelopes, Print shipping labels on plain paper or adhesive shipping labels
Why did I get charged by Stamps Com?
If you close your Stamps.com account after your 4‑week free trial period, your credit card will be charged up to one additional service fee plus applicable taxes (if any) as stamps.com bill at the end of each billing cycle.
Is stamp com owned by USPS?
Stamps.com is a popular American company that provides Internet-based mailing and shipping services. It is an independent vendor of the USPS
Is Stamps Com a legitimate business?
Yes, stamps com is a safe and legitimate business. Offering postage, packing supplies, and shipping rate discounts for a monthly membership fee. The company is an approved licensed vendor of the Postal Service and provides reliable, discounted postage for individuals and businesses.
Does Stamps Com give you a discount?
Yes, stamp gives discounts to members. Members enjoy discounts on all Priority Mail shipments, ranging from 4% to 30% less than the retail rates, depending on weight and distance. However, the discounts are automatically calculated by the Stamps.com software.
READ ALSO: Wirecard.com Activate – Login.Wirecard.com Activate North Lane