www.us.hsbc.com Activate is the portal to go to when it comes to activating your HSBC Credit Card. One of the credit cards packaged with an Air Miles reward, HSBC entertainer app, travel, and lifestyle benefits, like hotel discounts, complimentary airport lounges, etc is the HSBC Advance Credit Card.
With the HSBC Advance Credit Card, there are no black out dates, you have the freedom to choose when, how and airline you want to use to fly. You can pay with miles and top it up with cash. In addition to this, on the HSBC portal, you can apply for other credit cards as they offer several credit cards.
Table of Contents
www.us.hsbc.com Activate – Activate Your HSBC Credit Card
To activate your HSBC Credit Card;
- Go to https://www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/activate-now/
- Click on the “Get Started” button
- Enter the 16 digits of your HSBC Credit Card number
- Enter your CVV and then the card expiry date
- Complete the challenge to prove that you are human and click the “Activate” button
How to Register for HSBC Online Access
To be able to apply for an HSBC credit card, you will also need to open an HSBC Advance account.
- You must be 18 years and over.
- Must be a UK resident.
- Must be an exciting HSBC Advance customer.
- Have an annual income of £8,500.
Follow the instructions below to register for online access;
- Navigate to https://www.hsbc.co.uk/register/.
- Click on “Register now”.
- Terms and conditions: On the next page, accept the digital banking terms for Online and Mobile banking. Then tap on “Continue”.
- Verify Identity: On this form; select your Sort code/ Account number, your date of birth, your telephone banking security number. Then click on “Continue”.
- Create log on details: On this form, you will be prompted to fill in your online mobile banking details like your surname, email, etc. Enter the necessary details and click on “Continue”.
- Choose Security questions: Choose the security questions you want on your account, just in case someone wants to log on with your permission the person won’t be able to answer the questions and you will be notified.
- Choose Secure key: On this page, you are to create a strong password or passcode for your mobile banking online log in details.
- Confirmation: Confirm all the details and click on “Confirm” to create your account online.
It’s that easy registering for online access.
Here is how to log in to your HSBC online account.
- Go to https://www.us.hsbc.com/
- Tap on the “Log on” option
- Enter your account username and click “Continue”
- Enter your account password and click “Log on”
That’s it. Should in case you forget your account username or password, simply tap on the option that corresponds under the login form.
HSBC Credit Card Application
If you wish to apply for an HSBC credit card, below are the steps to follow.
- Login to your account at https://www.us.hsbc.com/
- Go to https://www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/
- Select the credit card you wish to apply for and tap on it
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward
It’s literally that easy.
HSBC Advance Card Benefits
With the HSBC Advance Master Credit Card you enjoy the following benefits;
- You can earn 1 Air mile for 1 AED spent on your card and redeem it for flights.
- You get Cinema Privileges like Buy 1 Get 1 free movie offers for 2D, 3D, 4D, etc. across UAE.
- Get access to select the number of Airport lounges worldwide.
- You can shop with confidence knowing that HSBC got your credit card protected in cases of theft.
- Get unlimited supplementary credit cards for your friends and family.
- You get a minimum overdraft offer of £1000 at your account opening.
- £500 daily withdrawal limit.
- No foreign transfer fees.
- You get 10% cashback on loans for the loans between £7,000- 15,000 for over 1-5 years.
- £250 off for booking fees on the Standard mortgage range.
Note, these benefits are subject to change.
HSBC Card Rates & Fees
Fees and rates of the HSBC Credit Card can be found on their live website. Here is the URL https://www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/. When the website opens, simply take your pick of the card you wish to apply for and scroll down. There you will find all there is to know about the card.
HSBC Customer Service Number
HSBC has a customer care line that is ready to assist you 24/7 with any difficulties you are facing as regards your credit card. All you have to do is click HERE, tap on the chat now button or scroll down to find a more suitable means to communicate with them.