www.verizonwireless.com/activate is the portal you go to should you wish to activate any of your Verizon wireless devices on your account. Verizon without a shred of doubt is one of the largest telecom companies in the US right now providing multiple services to its customers.
On the platform, its customers can get access to services without having to leave the comfort of their homes. This provides more comfort and security which everyone loves. If you have any Verizon devices bought from Verizon, you can activate them online from your already registered account in a few minutes.
You do not have to leave the comfort of your home to visit their office just to activate the device. Sounds ideal right? Well, get to see how to activate a version wireless device online.
www.verizonwireless.com/activate – Activate Verizon Wireless Device on Your Account
- Go to verizonwireless.com/activate
- On the new webpage, if you’ve not signed in, select whether you want to register an account with Verizon or login to one you already own
- Once signed in, you are going to need the device ID. Simply enter the device ID into the specified box (if you do not have an ID, click on the “WHERE IS MY DEVICE ID?” link to get your ID
- After entering your device ID into the specified field, click on the “Continue to Device Set Up” button to proceed to the next step
- Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward and your device should be set up in no time.
Verizon Activation Customer Service Line
If you are having trouble activating your device (the steps above didn’t work), the Verizon activation customer care line should be your go-to line. They have agents who are on standby and ready to attend to you regardless of what issue you may be facing. To get in contact with them, simply visit https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/, select any of their contact method suitable to you, and follow the on-screen guide.