www.walgreens.com offers multichannel access to consumer goods and cost-effective pharmacy, health, and wellness services. Walgreens is an American company that runs the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS Health. It was established in Chicago, Illinois, in 1901.
However, the company specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services.
As of December 31, 2014, Walgreens and Switzerland-based Alliance Boots merged to form a new holding company, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. due, to this Walgreens became a subsidiary of the new company.
Table of Contents
Walgreens is one of the largest drugstore chains with fiscal 2010 sales of $67 billion. It operates 7,689 drugstores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. On a daily basis, the company provides nearly 6 million customers with
- The most convenient multichannel access to consumer goods and services
- Trusted cost-effective pharmacy
- Health and wellness services, and advice in communities across America.
The company’s scope of pharmacy services includes retail, specialty, infusion, medical facility, and mail service, along with respiratory services.
These services help to improve health outcomes and lower costs for buyers including employers, managed care organizations, health systems, pharmacy benefit managers, and the public sector.
The Take Care Health Systems is a part of the company, which is the largest and most comprehensive manager of worksite health centers and in-store convenient care clinics, with over 700 locations throughout the country.
How to Create a Walgreens Account
To sign up for a Walgreens account proceed to their website, follow the instructions I
- Move to walgreens.com
- Tap the Menu tab at the left top
- Select Your Account button
- Tap on Register
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last email
- Provide your email address
- Fill in your password
- Tap on the continue button
Follow the onscreen directives to complete the registration
Walgreens Sign In
Already have a Walgreens.com account? If you’ve shopped or filled a prescription with us before, enter the same information you used earlier, to sign in. Follow the log in steps below,
- Go to Walgreens official page at walgreens.com
- Click the Menu tab at the left top
- Choose Your Account button
- Tap on sign in button
- Provide your email or username
- Enter password
- Tap on Create an account.
Walgreens Credit Card
Walgreens Credit card, known as mywalgreens card comes with outstanding features and benefits. Cardholders have a lot to benefits from the Cardholders.
Earn $25 Walgreens Cash rewards, when you open an account and make your first purchase within 45 days.
- Get rewards every time you shop Walgreens, Duane Reade or Walgreens.com
- With your myWalgreens Credit Card, enjoy 10% cash rewards On Walgreens branded purchases
- Redeem rewards instantly at checkout
- Start saving on everyday items and health essentials.
- Get rewarded for healthy activities
- Receive bonus rewards for reaching your health goals.
- Receive pharmacy perks and discounts with the credit card that rewards your wellness
- Get personalized offers, product recommendations & more.
If you’re interested in the card, visit their official website to apply.
How to Apply for mywalgreens Credit Card
To apply for the card,
- go to their official website at https://www.walgreens.com/mywalgreens/cards/credit.jsp?BAN=GLNAV&sitecode=WGDCOMNAV
- Tap on the Apply Now button.
- After selecting “Apply Now”, it will prompt you to Sign in to your account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward.
If you are not sure if you prequalify for the card, click on the See if I prequalify button. And follow the directions on the screen.