Nanny jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship offer immigrants the opportunity to work and live legally in the United States. This job role is under the category of unskilled workers and can be gotten with visa sponsorship if you qualify.
Nanny jobs in the United States are not hard to come by due to the shortage of workers in the field. This job could be perfect if you love children and enjoy working with them.
You will likely get an opportunity quickly if you plan on doing this. This article will expose you to all you need to know about nanny jobs in the United States with visa sponsorship and more.
Who is a Nanny?
A nanny is a person who looks after children, keeps them safe, prepares meals for them, and plans creative and educational activities for them. It may also involve occasionally picking them up from school and other extracurricular activities.
Types of Nannies Jobs in the United States
There are different types of nannies. They include:
- Nanny house manager.
- Education support nanny.
- Traditional nanny.
- Travelling nanny.
- Night nanny.
- Newborn care specialist.
- Educator tutor nanny.
Skills and Requirements of Nanny Jobs in the United States
Becoming a nanny in the United States requires the following skills and qualifications:
- Prior nanny experience.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma and additional training in child development.
- Patience and friendly personality.
- Good knowledge of child development at various ages.
- Ability to create innovative ideas to educate and engage children.
Benefits of Nanny Jobs in the United States
The benefits of nanny jobs in the United States include:
- Dental care.
- Visa sponsorship.
- Paid time off.
- Health care insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities of Nanny Jobs in the United States
Nannies are saddled with these responsibilities:
- Light housekeeping.
- Organizing children’s bedroom and toys.
- Helping with homework.
- Organizing play areas.
- Assisting children in washing and bathing.
- Planning educational and creative activities.
- Changing infants’ diapers.
- Preparing and feeding meals to children.
- Setting time aside for naps.
- Ensuring the children’s safety during outdoor and indoor activities.
- Taking care of children in the event of an illness or injury.
Websites to Find Nanny Jobs in the United States Near Me
Undoubtedly, looking online is the best way to find nanny jobs in the United States. Some websites to job hunt include:
- Linked In.
- Google for jobs.
- Simply Hired.
How to Apply for Nanny Jobs in the United States with Visa Sponsorship
The application process is not that hard. It is simple. Follow these guidelines:
- Go to www.indeed.com
- On the webpage, search for “Nanny Jobs” and change the location to USA
- Click search, and a search result should appear on the screen
- From the search result displayed, select the job that best suits you and click on it
- Click on “Apply Now” and follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward
It is that simple.
Interview Questions for Nanny Jobs in the United States with Visa Sponsorship
After successful application for the job, you can learn the following interview questions:
- What age groups have you taken care of?
- Do you prefer to take care of one age group over another? Why?
- Why do you prefer a nanny career?
- What do you think are the qualities of a good nanny?
- What do you enjoy the most about being a nanny?
- Do you have any work experience that helps you as a nanny?
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions
What is the Salary Range for Nanny Jobs in the United States?
Nannies earn about $14.25 to $21.50 an hour or even more. They can earn about $25,000 to $50,000 in a year. However, their salary is dependent on a wide range of factors.
What Type of Visa do Nanny Jobs Require in the United States?
The type of visa that can be offered for nanny jobs in the United States is the J-1 visa. This is a study and exchange type of visa that can be obtained for a temporary stay in the United States.
Which States in the United States do Nannies Earn the Most?
Nannies make more money in Massachusetts, Colorado, Maine, etc.
A nanny job with visa sponsorship in the United States can pave the way to working and living in the US legally.