Are you aware that it is currently possible to move to the United States as a bus driver with accommodation and a free visa? Yes, and you would not be the first one to do it. As a matter of fact, several opportunities have been opened up for individuals like you, and me waiting to claim such opportunities.
With this new possibility, there is a world of excitement that awaits you. Especially if your dream has always been to move to the United States. In regards to this, you may be asking, is this legit? What is the pay? Is my visa permanent? Well, YES. This is legit.
The pay can vary between $30 to $40 per hour and around $60,000 to $70,000 per year. As for if your visa is permanent, you should know that you are going to get a work visa. What you do to secure your visa once you get there is entirely up to you. There are several ways to secure citizenship in the United States.
Here are other JOB OFFERS you may want to CONSIDER
- Truck Driver Job $90,000 – $110,000
- Housekeeping Job $60,000 – $80,000
- Elderly Care Job $65,000 – $92,000
What is a Bus Driver Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Surely, you must be familiar with the cab or taxi drivers. This is exactly what kind of job you are going to be doing in the United States. You get paid to drive people around in a bus. This could be school children, People going home from work, people going to work, etc. It depends entirely on the company you are associated with.
Now, you must be wondering, why do they need us to do these jobs for them. Do they not have people in their country? Are they using us for slavery? Well, the answer is simple. And NO, you are not being used for slavery.
Most people in the United States are just so busy with other occupations that there is a huge gap to be filled in the transportation department. Luckily for me and you, we can do these jobs very well and we will get paid a lucrative salary.
What are the Duties and Responsibilities of a Bus Driver
Now, here is the million-dollar question. You are already aware of the fact that you are going to drive buses to either take people somewhere or from somewhere but what are your responsibilities? Below are listed some of them.
- You have to ensure the safety of the people boarding your bus.
- You have to be polite and welcoming
- Punctuality must be added to your resume
- You should know when and how to improvise if the need arises
- You should always avoid drinking and be careful while driving
Above are listed some of the key duties of a bus driver in the United States. You should however note that the company you may be affiliated with will most likely add to these duties.
Apply for Bus Driver Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Earlier, I mentioned that opportunities have been opened to individuals like you and me so we can secure certain jobs in the United States. Below is one of the mediums to secure a Bus Driver Job in the United States with a Visa Sponsorship.
- Get your internet-connected device and open any web browser on the device
- On the address bar of the search browser, enter the URL indeed.com
- Next, tap on the search bar of the site enter the search term “visa sponsorship bus driver” and click search
- Find the bus driver job that suits you and click on it
- On the job page, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and follow the onscreen instructions.
You should be aware that the application process for different jobs may vary. For some jobs, you may undergo an interview before further instructions will be given to you provided you are hired.
Possible Interview Questions for Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
If eventually you are asked to undergo an interview to secure the Bus driver job, below are possible interview questions you might be asked.
- Have you driven a bus before?
- How long have you been driving?
- Do you have any medical issues?
- Are you single or married?
- What is your intention of securing the job?
- What do you plan to do after securing the job?
- Do you have any special needs or requirements?
- Have you had any accidents in the past and so much more?
Above are possible interview questions you might get asked. You should do well to be prepared before applying for the job so as not to miss a golden opportunity. Best of Luck!!