Apply now for this Part Time Cleaner Job in Nigeria with a salary of over 120k per month. The application process is very simple and fast. As this is a cleaning job, you do not require any certificate or degree to get the job. What’s more interesting is that this is a part time job which ultimately means that you have more time on your hands to relax or add another side hustle to it.
Here are other JOB OFFERS you may want to CONSIDER
- Truck Driver Job in USA $90,000 – $110,000
- Housekeeping Job in USA $60,000 – $80,000
- Elderly Care Job in USA $65,000 – $92,000
Part Time Cleaner Job in Nigeria – 150k per Month
Currently, this job is a no-brainer as a lot of people are eager to get this job. You should apply as soon as you can to secure your position in the company. If you are good at cleaning or have any cleaning experience in hospitals, offices, schools, restaurants, or hotels, you will get the job with ease.
Duties of a Part Time Cleaner in Nigeria
In case you are unsure what exactly you will be cleaning or doing, here are the duties you will be required to fulfill.
- You would need to clean workspaces, offices, hallways, and even bathrooms.
- You will be required to restock the bathroom with supplies when needed.
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and dusting furniture is a part of your duty.
- In addition to all that, you would also be required to not only sweep and mop when needed. You will also be required to keep track of cleaning schedules.
With this brief sense of your duty, we hope that you can examine yourself and confirm or deny that you can do all of these. If you can’t do all of these, you shouldn’t bother applying for the job.
How to Apply for a Part-Time Cleaner Job in Nigeria
Here is how to apply for the part time cleaner job in Nigeria.
- Go to https://ng.indeed.com/
- On the webpage, click on the search bar and search for “Part Time Cleaner Jobs in (your location)”. Be sure to remove the brackets and replace “your location with where you want the job”.
- Now click on the “Find jobs” button or enter on your keyboard.
- From the search result shown to you, select the job you would like to apply for and click on it. All the jobs displayed to you will vary in salary. Simply select the one with the highest salary or the most comfort for you.
- On the job page, click the “Apply now” button and follow the onscreen prompts.
As a bonus, here is the direct link to the Part Time Job with 150k salary per month (https://ng.indeed.com/company/CHI-Pharmaceuticals-Ltd/jobs/Cleaner-0098e090c52df3b1?fccid=7c452bc6bb9eeac0&vjs=3). Hurry up and apply now before the job would be close for application.
Possible Interview Questions for Cleaner Jobs in Nigeria
Keep in mind that you may be required to do an interview before you begin working. However, sometimes you might be given a job with no interview. Regardless, here are a few interview questions you might face.
- How do you resolve a disagreement with a colleague?
- What do you do if it seems impossible to remove stains from an item?
- If you stumble upon a lost item while cleaning, what would you do?
- How did you learn about this job?
- What do you think makes you a good cleaner?
- How do you deal with emergencies while cleaning?
- What would you do if you saw a colleague stealing while you were cleaning?
- How do you manage multiple cleaning projects at once?
While answering each and every one of these questions, you want to be as honest as possible while briefly providing answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions related to working part time cleaning jobs.
How much do cleaners earn in Nigeria?
How much you earn as a cleaner in Nigeria varies fully on the company or employer you are working for. You can earn anything between 70k to 400k per month.
How do you Introduce yourself to the Interviewer?
This is simple. You want to keep your introduction short whilst listing the traits that make you a good cleaner. If you have working experience, you can also state that as well.
What skills do you need to become a cleaner?
Becoming a cleaner requires some specific skills. Some of them include patience, neatness, cleanliness, attention to detail, consistency, honesty, knowledge, and excellent communication skills among others.