Professional cleaner jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship are some of the most sought-after jobs on the net. The good news is that many cleaning jobs offer sponsorships for foreign workers, but in the same vein, not all companies offer visa sponsorship.
Professional cleaner jobs in the US with visa sponsorship is a program that grants immigrants access to free visas as well as a cleaning job with a good take home.
A cleaner can be a domestic worker or an employed person who is saddled with the responsibility of keeping a place neat and tidy.
About Cleaner Jobs in the USA
Cleaners are individuals who are paid to keep a particular place clean and in good shape. The main responsibilities of a cleaner are sweeping, mopping, cleaning, dusting furniture, etc. The cleaning industry is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the US.
There are a variety of cleaner jobs in the USA, but the main categories include; specialized cleaning services, commercial cleaning, and residential cleaning.
Some states with the highest pay for cleaners with visa sponsorship in the USA are California, New York, Texas, Florida, Illinois, etc. These states have a considerable size of immigrant population.
What is Visa Sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship is a program that enables employers to sponsor immigrant workers for a work visa.
Roles and Duties of a Cleaner in the USA
The roles and duties of a cleaner include:
- Sweeping and mopping the floor.
- Washing restrooms.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Cleaning the kitchen.
- Maintaining outdoor spaces such as sidewalks and parking lots.
Types of Work Visas for Cleaners
Here are the most accessible work visas sponsored by cleaning companies in the US:
This is a temporary visa that is ideal for seasonal or holiday cleaners who split their time between their home country and the foreign country where they work. This type of visa requires employers to prove that local workers do not want the job.
Citizens of countries with trade treaties with the USA can be sponsored for an E-2 investor visa. When seeking a cleaner job in the US, having an existing work visa provides a good head start.
This is a work travel visa. It allows foreign students to work in the US during school breaks. Money can be earned while experiencing the American culture.
Cleaners with amazing expertise can qualify for this visa. This goes to individuals with outstanding talents and immigrants must prove national recognition in their field.
Requirements for Professional Cleaning Jobs in the USA
Some requirements for cleaners in the USA include:
- Work experience.
- A good level of fitness.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work by yourself.
- Time and task management skills.
- Punctuality and trustworthiness.
- Knowledge of public safety and security.
Benefits of a Cleaner Job in the USA with visa sponsorship
Cleaning jobs in the USA offer certain benefits.
- Hourly or weekly pay.
- Tips and bonuses.
- It has a flexible schedule: you have the option to choose how many hours you will work, depending on your employer or the company.
- Free visa.
- Access to a clean environment.
- Paid time off.
- Health insurance.
How to Apply for Cleaner Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
To apply for a cleaner job in the US with visa sponsorship, follow the tips below:
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- Visit your web browser.
- Carry out research for visa sponsorship jobs on popular search engines like indeed.com
- Prepare your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and your application letter.
- Sign in and upload your resume.
- Pick your preferred job and click “Apply”
List of Cleaner Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Below is a list of cleaner jobs that offer visa sponsorship:
- Hospital Cleaning: Hospitals may sponsor visas for cleaning staff because of the high demand for healthcare services. The pay can range from $25,000 to $40,000 per year.
- Janitorial Services: Companies that specialize in providing janitorial services may hire immigrant workers for cleaning jobs. The salary range is between $25,000 to $35,000 in a year.
- Cruise Ships: Cleaning jobs on cruise ships usually come with visa sponsorship opportunities. The salary ranges from $20,000 to $40,000.
- Airport Cleaning Services: Airports usually employ cleaning staff and most likely offer visa sponsorship. The pay ranges from $25,000 to $ 35,000.
- Restaurants and Food Services: Larger chain restaurants may provide visa sponsorship for cleaning and maintenance staff. The salary ranges from $20,000 to $30,000.
- Cleaning at Shopping Malls: Large shopping malls or centers may employ foreign workers for cleaning and maintenance of the facility. The pay ranges from $20,000 to $30,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions.
What Does Visa Sponsorship Entail for Employers?
Visa sponsorship entails the employer obtaining a work visa for foreign workers. It is not as simple a process as you think, as the employers must prove that they were unable to fill the positions with domestic workers.
What are the Responsibilities of Cleaners in the US With Visa Sponsorship?
Basically, the major responsibilities of cleaners are sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, doing the laundry, dusting furniture, and many other activities that have to do with keeping the environment or facility clean and organized.
What are Some of the Highest-paying Cities in the US for Cleaners with Visa Sponsorship?
Some cities in the US with the highest pay for cleaners include; San Francisco, Boston, Washington DC, Seattle, Los Angeles, etc.
Cleaner jobs in the US are a great opportunity for foreigners to procure a work visa and work legally in the country. With a visa sponsorship, an immigrant can gain beneficial experiences at work while earning a stable income.