Allstate Insurance Company is an American insurance agency based in Glenview, Illinois, but with a Northbrook, Illinois address. It was founded on April 17th, 1931, as part of Sears, Roebuck, and Co.
Allstate Insurance is a large corporation ranked 79th in the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the most giant United States corporations by total revenue. The current chairman of the company is Thomas J. Wilson.
Keep scrolling, as this article promises to give detailed information about Allstate insurance.
Allstate Insurance Company
Allstate Insurance company has about 54,500 employees. The nation’s fourth-largest car insurance provider offers various drivers’ and homeowners’ coverage. It insures millions of people around the country.
They are well known for their car insurance offerings, but you can also get a variety of other policies like home, renters, pet, business, and life insurance. Allstate is a better provider than most providers and has more policy offerings and discounts.
Allstate has been providing insurance to consumers for over 90 years, steadily building up a strong reputation from one decade to the other. The company has solid financial grounds as it holds an A+ rating from AM Best.
Types of Allstate Insurance Coverage
Here are some types of coverage offered by Allstate insurance company:
- Auto insurance.
- Homeowners Insurance.
- Property insurance.
- Vehicle insurance.
- Business insurance.
- Renters Insurance.
- Condo insurance.
- Term life insurance.
- ATV/Off-road insurance.
- Motorcycle insurance.
- Identity protection.
- Phone protection.
- Disaster help.
Above are listed the types of All state insurance coverage. Note that these insurances may be subject to change.
Pros of Allstate Insurance
Below are the pros of Allstate Insurance:
- Allstate Insurance has a wide range of coverage offerings, including the six standard types of car insurance, including add-ons such as roadside coverage or sound system insurance.
- They have several discount opportunities to help drivers save money, including a good student discount and multi-policy discount.
- They offer a claim satisfaction guarantee in certain states.
- Customers have personalized experiences with local agents.
- It offers rideshare insurance in many states.
- It offers excellent discounts for homeowners insurance.
- Helpful online tools, calculators, and resources.
- They have various endorsements for most policies, including commercial insurance.
- Home and auto bundles are available in all 50 states, including Washington, DC.
- It has extensive bundling options beyond home and auto insurance.
- It has a convenient online process.
Cons of Allstate Insurance
Here are the cons of Allstate insurance:
- Allstate insurance coverage costs about 29% more than the national average.
- Its customer satisfaction ratings are below average for auto insurance shopping compared to other companies.
- It only offers a few renters insurance discounts.
- It has fewer agents compared to other providers.
How to Obtain Allstate Insurance
To obtain Allstate insurance online, you have to get a quote first. Follow the guidelines below to get a quote:
- Visit their official website at https://www.allstate.com/
- Click on the menu icon at the top left corner of the page to explore Allstate.
- From the drop-down option, click on “Get a quote.”
- Choose from a variety of quotes available.
- After making your choice, fill out the form with your information correctly.
- And submit it for processing.
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete it successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions.
How can I Find an Agent via the Allstate Insurance Website?
To find an agent via the Allstate insurance website, visit their official website, https://www.allstate.com/, and click on the menu icon at the top left corner of the page. Then click on “Find an agent”.
How can I Contact Allstate Insurance Customer Service?
To contact Allstate Insurance customer service, click https://www.allstatecorporation.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page. There, click on “Contact us”. Then, follow the instructions given afterward.
How can you Obtain Quotes from Allstate Insurance?
You can obtain quotes from Allstate Insurance in three ways: online, with an agent, or over the phone.
What is a Quote?
A quote is a calculation of what your rate with an insurance provider could be. Getting a quote requires you to fill out a form with your information.
Allstate offers a wide range of insurance products that can be bundled to lower premiums and streamline services. Allstate maintains a nationwide footprint by providing insurance to every state.
Insurance products in Allstate are made available through a broad network, including Allstate agents, major retailers, independent agents, and online.