Mutual Liberty Insurance is a well-known insurance company that offers a wide range of insurance services and products to individuals who need them. These services include personal automobiles, commercial automobiles, workers’ compensation, homeowners, fire insurance, general liability, and more.
The company was founded in 1912 when the Titanic sinking made headlines. But today, it has evolved and is the best car insurer in the country. This company offers insurance for cars, businesses, homes, and more.
Liberty Mutual Insurance’s headquarters is in Boston, Massachusetts. It is one of the top insurance companies in the world. Keep reading this post to find out more about mutual liberty insurance.
Mutual Liberty Insurance
Mutual Liberty Insurance is a global company in business for over a century. It is the sixth-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States. The current CEO is Timothy M. Sweeny.
It remains a company where policyholders holding insurance contracts are considered shareholders. Mutual Liberty Insurance is a company that boasts of existing to help people embrace today and pursue tomorrow confidently.
Today, the company has over 45,000 employees throughout 29 countries. Its commitment is to support its customers so that they can build their businesses, protect their families, and invest in their future.
What Does Mutual Liberty Insurance Cover?
The following are services offered by the company:
- Group disability.
- Personal automobile services.
- Homeowners’ services.
- Property insurance
- Workers’ compensation.
- Property insurance.
- Global specialty.
- Commercial automobile.
- Life insurance.
And lots more.
Top Industries Covered by Mutual Liberty Insurance
Mutual liberty insurance offers protection for various industries in every state except Hawaii. Some top industries covered by this company include:
- Building design.
- Food and beverage.
- Professional services.
- Healthcare facilities.
- Real estate.
- Wholesalers and distributors.
Pros of Mutual Liberty Insurance
Mutual liberty insurance offers a variety of benefits, which include:
- Better pricing than competitors in multiple categories.
- M. Best A rating for financial strength.
- It has a wide selection of coverage options and discounts.
- Potential 30% discount by participating in its RightTrack UBI program.
- Getting a quote is easy.
- They have above-average customer support.
- It is a very stable company.
How to get Mutual Liberty Insurance
The company offers various insurance services and products, which can be accessed through its website portal. To obtain your mutual liberty insurance, follow these guidelines:
- Determine your needs and your coverage based on your specialization or business.
- Visit their official website at https://www.libertymutual.com/
- Check to see the insurance services and products they offer.
- Select the insurance products you need by clicking on them. After that, insert your zip code and click “Get my price.”
- Or scroll down and call the contact information on the page to get a quote from Mutual Liberty Insurance.
- Review their quotes and the coverage options provided.
- Complete the application process thoroughly.
- Pay the premium to activate the policy and review the policy.
It’s that easy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions.
What is Mutual Liberty Insurance?
Mutual Liberty Insurance is one of the oldest insurance companies in America. It is a company that offers insurance for cars, homes, businesses, power sports vehicles, and many others.
Does Mutual Liberty Insurance Company Have a Mobile app?
Yes, it has a Liberty Mutual Mobile app, where you can manage your policy or claim anywhere.
Does Mutual Liberty Insurance Offer Accident Forgiveness?
Mutual Liberty Insurance offers an accident forgiveness program to those who have had a clean driving record for the past five years and are eligible.
How can I Contact Mutual Liberty Insurance Customer Service?
To contact Mutual Liberty Insurance customer service for any issues or inquiries, visit their webpage at https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/corporate-information/contact-us. You will find their contact information displayed on the page.
Mutual liberty is a bit of an intriguing mix. It offers low pricing plus a variety of discounts, popular sales and service features, and various coverage options and has demonstrated a high degree of financial strength.
However, some of its ratings for customer service and claims are below the industry average. Regardless, the company matches up well with