A lot of people out there are making use of one of the best music productions app for mobile devices (Bandlab) but nobody has really talked about it or knows much about it other than making use of it.
Bandlab is a social music platform owned by BandLab Technologies (a Singapore-based company). The company also owns a variety of other music-related brands. Some of them include Harmony and Heritage Guitars.
The founders of this amazing platform are Kuok Meng Ru and Steve Skillings. As we’ve established earlier, the app is a private music collaboration software that was founded in 2015. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Download BandLab for Free
Below is how you can download and install the app for both Android and iOS devices.
- Get the Android or iOS device you wish to install the app and turn it on
- On the device has been turned on, make sure it has an active data connection
- Now open any app store on the device. For android devices, the default app store is Google Play while for iOS it is App Store
- Tap on the search bar of the app store and enter the search term “Bandlab”
- From your search result, tap on the “Install” or “Get” button
- If there are requirements set to downloading apps on the device meet them and the download process should begin immediately
Once the download process of the app is complete, the installation process would kick in. After the installation process, you can open the app and begin socializing or recording music.
How to Use Bandlab
The platform can also be accessed and used on the web using the web address https://www.bandlab.com/. To use the app, all you have to do is open it and create an account (you can do this faster using your google account or Apple ID). Once signed in, tap on the plus icon to create a recording project. You can browse your own loops and create beats of your own within the app. This app has a lot to offer. If you are a young independent artist, downloading the app would be one of your biggest moves.