Caregiver Direct Hiring in USA for 2022/2023? Looking for US direct hiring Caregiver job? You can get a caregiver job in USA, if you meet the requirements and also follow the due process. Caregiver jobs are one of the jobs in high demand in the US, open to people in or outside USA.
Table of Contents
Caregiver Direct Hiring in USA
As a caregiver, you are required to provide and anticipate your charge’s needs. Your job may also require you to look after your employer’s goods, family relations, or pets. Before you think of going for a Caregiving job, you should know your area of specialization. However, there are different caregiving jobs out there. The section under will explain it more.
Types of Caregivers Jobs in USA
Here are different types of jobs you can apply for as a caregiver in the USA, some of these jobs come with free visa sponsorship.
- Family Caregiver: A family caregiver is someone who takes care of a member of a family, and the person may it may not get paid to do the work.
- Live-in Caregiver for elderly/seniors: These Care jobs need you to live with the elderly or senior you will be caring for.
- Child Live-In Caregiver Job: the job is also known as a nanny job. You live with the child and provide for necessarily needs, like helping with homework, cooking, and bathing the child.
- The Unregulated Care Provider: As an unregulated caregiver is not regulated by a company or organization, they either assist or provide some services of regulated caregivers
- Home Support Worker; a home support worker, cares for family and takes care of them when they are ill.
- Health care Aid: A health care aid works under the direct supervision of a regulated caregiver.
- Caregiver for the Elderly or Aged. A caregiver for the elderly is required to care for and anticipate their needs
- Personal care Assistance: Personal care assistance will mostly help people with serious health issues that are affecting their day-to-day life
Basic Requirements and Skills for Caregivers in the USA 2022/2023
A good caregiver needs the following skills and Requirements
- Time management skill
- English speaking skill
- Observation skills
- Communication skills
- Degree in health care courses
- Interpersonal skill
The above are just some skill requirements. Although, your employer will also have other requirements.
Application Steps for Jobs for Caregivers Direct Hiring In USA 2022/2023
To apply for a job as a caregiver in USA, do the following;
- Find Caregiver Job online by visiting the job website at indeed jobs website at https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Direct+Hire+Caregiver or visit, Linkedin website at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/caregiver-jobs
- Find the job you want and apply
- You will receive an offer if you qualify for the job
- The employer will determine the amount you will receive for the position and inform the US workforce agency.
- Next, the employer will apply to the DOL for a labour condition certification.
- You will have to enrol with the USCIS for the Annual H-1B lottery and wait for the result.
- Next, fill and submit the complete forms 1-129 to USCIS for selection beneficiaries.
- You will get a reply from the employer informing You to apply for a USA visa
These are simple steps on how to use and apply for Caregiver direct hiring Job in USA.
The H-1B Visa For Caregivers in USA
The United States H-1B is a visa in the US that is under the Immigration and Nationality Act, section 101 that allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in speciality occupations. It is the best visa for Caregivers.
Caregiving Job Salary in USA
A caregiver’s salary in the USA is around $28,263 per year or $14.49 per hour. Entry-level positions begin at $23,860 per year while most experienced workers make up to $36,026 per year
Who Pays for an H-1B Visa?
According to the United States Immigration and Nationality Act and federal regulations, each of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) fees associated with an H-1B filing must be paid by the employer and cannot be borne by the H-1B employee
How Can I Apply for a Caregiver in USA?
The petitioner (the family sponsoring the caregiver) submits a temporary labour certification application to the Director of Labor (DOL). The applicant submits Form l-129 to USCIS. Prospective workers outside the USA apply for a visa (or admission to the United States in H-2B classification with CBP in cases where a permit is not required).
How Much Does a Visa Sponsorship Cost?
Typically, a visa sponsorship costs around $4000 but may cost $8-9,000. So, if a company has more than fifty employees and 50% of those workers are foreign nationals.
How Long is an H-1B Visa Good for?
Normally, the initial duration of an H-1B visa classification is 3 years, it may be extended for a maximum of six years. However, before an employer can file a petition with USCIS, the employer must take steps to make sure that hiring foreign workers will not harm U.S. workers.
What are Caregiver Jobs in the USA Benefits?
Working as a caregiver in the US comes with many outstanding perks and benefits. The benefits Include the following;
- Caregivers receive a monthly stipend
- You will receive travel expenses when taking care of patients outside the state
- You will get a health care benefits plan or program
- Caregivers have access to counselling and mental health services.
These are benefits you will enjoy when working as a caregiver in the USA
Is Caregiver in Demand in USA?
Yes. Caregiving is considered a profession in the healthcare industry. There are more than 1 million job openings for caregivers in the United States. This is because, as long as humanity exists and industries in the US keep growing rapidly, the ageing population will inevitably need to be cared for.
READ ALSO: Usher Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
I need a job of caregiver in usa