You can start your undergraduate studies in the USA by applying for the Clark Global Scholarship program. Application for the Clark Global Scholarship Program is ongoing. This article will comprehensively explain this scholarship, and how to apply for this program.
Clark Global Scholarship Program is a scholarship offered by Clark University. It is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students. Clark University was established in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country.
About Clark Global Scholarship Program
The institution’s dedication to quality education has led to positive change for the immediate society and the world at large. The Clark Global Scholarship program is targeted to international students. It is located in Massachusetts, USA.
Clark Global Scholarship Program is also known as a first-year scholarship. Clark University offers many scholarships to students in their entry levels every year, and they are mostly fully financed awards. Applicants must not be a transfer student.
Details of the Clark Global Scholarship Program
Here is the summary of this scholarship;
- Study level: Undergraduate.
- Institution of study: Clark University.
- Study location: Massachusetts, USA.
- Courses offered: Bachelor’s degree programs offered at the university.
- Duration of program: Four years.
- Deadline for application: 15th November 2023/1st January 2024.
Eligibility Criteria for the Clark Global Scholarship Program
Applicants must meet the necessary criteria to be eligible for the Clark Global Scholarship program;
- English language is required.
- All countries are eligible
- You must be a first-year applicant who has attended school abroad for at least four years.
- Consideration for international citizens who are schooling in the United States.
- Good results in academics and other activities.
- You must have shown potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and commit to making a difference.
- Your eligibility for this scholarship depends not on your family’s needs but on your academic achievement.
- International students are expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a percentage of their educational fees.
How to Apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program
To apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, follow the guidelines below;
- Create an account by clicking this link: https://account.collegeboard.org/login/login
- Proceed to complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form at https://cssprofile.collegeboard.org
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by the deadline.
- After that, you will receive detailed information, including a short essay on how to apply for the scholarship.
Note that you should use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
Benefits of the Clark Global Scholarship Program
Recipients of the Clark Global Scholarship Program receive the following benefits
- An award of $15,000 to $25,000 per academic year.
- An additional sum of $5,000 in need-based financial aid if the recipient’s financial need is greater than the scholarship award amount.
- A guaranteed $2,500 taxable allowance for a paid internship or research assistantship for academic credit.
- Participation in the Global Scholars Mentor Program includes a yearly buffet dinner hosted by the president of Clark University.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions.
Where can I Find the Official Website of the Clark Global Scholarship Program?
You can visit their official website by clicking https://www.clarku.edu/offices/financial-aid/prospective-students/international-students/first-year-scholarships
What Does the Clark Global Scholarship Program Cover?
This scholarship award provides a sum of $15,000 to $25,000 for each academic year with an additional sum of $5,000 if the recipient’s financial need is greater than the scholarship awarded.
What is the Clark Global Scholarship Program All About?
This scholarship program is all about granting financial aid to international students who are in their first-year undergraduate level at Clark University to ease their financial strain.
What is the Percentage of International Students Studying at Clark University?
Over 30% of students at Clark University are international students from various countries.
Clark University offers the Clark Global Scholarship program to international students to ease the financial burdens of pursuing an undergraduate degree. This scholarship is solely determined by your academic performance.