The CPN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal will soon be open. In this article, we have written down information on the CPN, its function, guidelines on how to apply, and requirements needed for recruitment.
The CPN is a body that is responsible for the control and supervision of the computing profession in the country. Established in 1993, the corporate body is charged with continuous succession and is recognized by law.
Table of Contents
Functions of CPN
The Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria is responsible for the following;
- Organizing the practice of computing in Nigeria
- Controlling and keeping track of the practice of computing in Nigeria
- Determining the academic standard in computer science and other related courses
- Keeping a record of a detailed database of computer professionals
- Processing the accreditation of higher institutions, programs and courses
- Ensuring high computer ethics and standards
Basic Requirements for CPN Recruitment
To qualify for the CPN 2023 Recruitment, you should meet all the following criteria;
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Candidates must possess a BSc, HND, or OND from a registered and known tertiary institution.
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must be between 18-40 years of age
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically fit.
How to Apply for CPN 2023 Recruitment
The outlined steps should be followed to apply for the recruitment exercise;
- Visit the official CPN portal via cpn.gov.ng
- Click on the career section page
- Read the instruction and guidelines provided carefully
- Fill in your details correctly where required
- Proofread and submit your application
Successful candidates will be contacted through a registered email for a screening test. The screening venues and dates will also be communicated.
Is it advised to apply for someone else?
It is not advised to apply for someone else as you may input the wrong details which may get the person disqualified.
Is the recruitment exercise free?
The application for the recruitment exercise is free of charge and you are not to pay any fees.
Has the recruitment exercise started?
Currently, the recruitment exercise has not started.
Meanwhile, it is advised that you bookmark this page for updates concerning the CPN 2023 Recruitment.