Etsy Seller Login page enables sellers at Etsy online marketplace to have access to their accounts. Etsy is an online store or marketplace where people buy and sell. Unlike the physical marketplace where you buy stuff by visiting the market physically, Etsy online shop lets people buy and sell at the comfort of their home.
However, technology has made buying and selling much easier, faster, and stress-free. All you need is to have money in your bank account, have a smartphone and data connection. With these three basic things, you’re good to go.
Table of Contents
Etsy Seller Login
For you to sell at the online marketplace (Etsy) you need to set up an account login. This will enable you to create your shop, that is, setting up an Etsy seller account. After you set up this account, you can log in and log out of your account, manage your account or sell your items.
However, you will be learning the login procedure in this write-up and also learn how to sign out via the web and via mobile app. Furthermore, if you have not set up your Etsy online store, this post will teach you how to do that.
How to Sign in to your Etsy Seller Account
To access your seller account do this
- Visit Etsy.com or click this link https://www.etsy.com/
- Tap Sign in at the top right.
- Fill in the email address and password or tap on Continue with Google or Continue with Facebook.
- Hit on the Sign in, or confirm your Google or Facebook account.
If you don’t want to log in via the website, you can also sign in to the Etsy app.
How to Login via Etsy App
To log in through the mobile app, follow this guide;
- Firstly, download and install the app
- Open the Etsy app.
- Click on get started.
- Click on the Sign In, or click Continue with Google or Continue with Facebook.
- Input the email address and password you use for your Etsy account, or confirm your Google or Facebook account.
- Hit the Sign In.
The above are procedures to log in to your Etsy Seller account via web and mobile app. After accessing your account and you want to sign out, learn how, below
How to sign out of your Etsy Account
To sign out of your account, do the following;
- Go to Etsy.com, click Your account.
- Then, select the Sign out Button
To sign out of the Sell on Etsy app do this;
- Launch the Sell on Etsy app.
- Press More.
- Click Account.
- Press Sign out.
The above are steps to log out of your Etsy account. However, if you don’t have an account yet but wish to sell on Etsy, read the section below.
How to Set Up an Etsy Seller Account in a Few Minutes
To set up your seller account or store, follow the steps below;
Step 1: Create an Etsy seller account login
- Scroll to the bottom of the Etsy homepage and tap on Sell on Etsy.
- Tap on Open your Etsy shop.
- Fill in your business’s email address and click Continue.
- Input your first name and create a password. Then tap Register.
- Confirm your account by tapping the link in the email sent from Etsy.
Step 2: Set up your Shop preferences
- Tap on open your Etsy shop again or tap on the shop manager icon at the top right of the screen.
- Fill out your shop language, country, and currency.
- Tap on Save and continue to move on to the next step.
Step 3: Name your shop
You can’t use a name that is already registered. So your shop name must consist of:
- 4-20 characters.
- No spaces and no special characters.
- No profanity.
- Cannot use trademarked names.
Once you select your name tap on Save and continue.
Step 4: Create listings
- Click on Add a listing to begin.
- Upload your product photos. You can also add a video of your product.
- Type in the listing details of the product, including Listing information
- Fill in the price of your product and the quantity you currently have in inventory.
After entering all of the listing information, click Save and continue.
Step 5: Add your Details and Payment info
- Choose your business type. Find help with this here.
- Fill out the form with your personal information.
- Choose the country where your bank is located. A box will show up for you to enter your bank account details.
- Tap Save and continue widget
Step 6: Set up billing
Link your credit card. It will charge the fees owing for your listings to this card on the first day of each month. After adding your details, click Open your shop.
Step 7: Verify your bank account
Etsy will deposit a small payment into your bank account in order to verify the details are correct. To verify your account, do this;
- Navigate to Shop Manager
- Go to Dashboard
- Select Shop Advisor
- Click Verify Account.
Step 8: Accessing your Etsy shop manager
To access your Etsy Seller account, you will need the seller account login details. Access your account and do the following;
- Create, edit, renew, and delete listings.
- Send messages to your customers.
- Manage your orders and get postage labels.
- View statistics.
- Manage and optimize the marketing of your product.
- Change your settings.
- Discover what the platform offers for growing your business, things like: making a website and selling in person.
These are the best steps to set up your seller account.
Etsy Seller App
Move your shop to new places with Sell on Etsy. The mobile app lets you easily manage your business on the go. You can communicate with customers, see your shop stats, and manage your orders.
Below are the features of the app
It save time with Snippets: Snippets lets you quickly respond to customers by saving your most frequent responses.
Etsy Seller Login: helps to keep tabs on your views, visits, orders, favorites, and sales history.
Keeps you notified: Seller can find out when someone purchases an item, sends you a new Convo, or favorites your shop or items.
Easily manage your orders: with this, you can access open and completed orders, renew items from sold orders, etc.
Get easy access to your listings: you get to create, edit, renew, and publish listings directly from the app. Then, use your camera to upload photos and make a listing on the spot.