Are you a professional home decorator, seeking to move down to the US? Then you should know about these Home Decor Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship. This article will be unveiling all you need to know about home décor including all to find available job listings, how to apply, salary range, and lots more.
Table of Contents
Home Décor Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
There are lots of US home décor jobs you can get that will offer free visa Sponsorship to Foreigners. A Home Decor oversees the design and decorative process for both working and living areas from start to finish.
Their major duties include sketching various design plans, determining costs for different projects, and sourcing materials and products for the designs. A home Designer may work for a variety of clients, from homeowners to corporations.
Home Decor Duties and Responsibilities
There are everyday duties vary depending on their current client and the firm they work for. Their basic responsibilities primarily involve:
- To Visit job sites to analyze space availability, design needs, and the purpose of the space
- Attend client meetings to understand the design needs and client preferences regarding interior styles and colors
- To set up initial design sketches, color themes, and ideas based on client requirements and space availability
- To receive approval from the client before creating CAD designs and detailed briefs for workers and supervisors
- Hire contractors and vendors to implement design ideas, such as Carpenters, Painters, Plumbers, Electricians, and Artists
- To oversee the buying process of all raw materials and items required to complete the project
- To arrange client visits and keep everyone involved in the project appraised of its progress
- Ensure project completion within the allocated budget and timeline.
These are duties of home décor.
Home Designer skills and qualifications
Home decor needs a certain set of skills in order to effectively design, implement and oversee the completion of a project, including:
- Strong creativity, artistic ability, and imagination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to read and draw blueprints
- Have Knowledge of the quality, rates, and locations of raw materials
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams and resolve any issues regarding operation and delay
- Posses Strong leadership and management skills
- Have advanced attention to detail
- Be Problem-solving skills
These are the skills of a home décorator.
Home Decor Education and Training Requirements
Most home decorators are expected to acquire a bachelor’s degree in interior design, although some companies may decide to hire candidates who are artistically inclined and have more general degrees as far as they took coursework in interior design, such as computer-aided design (CAD) and drawing.
Some companies may also prefer to hire applicants who have passed the National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) exam, and others might look for candidates who have certifications in their specific area of interior design, such as corporate, kitchen and bath, sustainability, healthcare, and universal concepts.
How to Find Home Décor Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship 2022
To find urgent home décor jobs in the US with a free visa, you can do that by visiting the US jobs online portal. Not only that, you can visit nearby companies, read newspapers, enquire from friends and family, etc.
Among these job search methods, online job search still remains the best and the easiest way to find job listings.
How to Apply for Home Décor Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023
To apply for a home decoration or interior design job online, do this;
- Visit https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Visa+Sponsor+Interior+Designer
- Search through the page for a suitable home décor job
- Once you find the job, tap on it to read the job description
- Proceed to apply.
You will receive a response from the employer if you qualify for the job. From there the Employer will petition for you at the USCIS office. After data US visa application will commence.
H1B Visa for Home Décor Jobs in US
The H-1B work visa is a visa in the United States under the Immigration and Nationality Act, section 101 that allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. It is the best type of visa for a home décor/interior design job.
Home Decor Salary Expectations
An Home Decor makes an average of $61,485 per year. This salary may vary depending on a candidate’s level of experience, education, and geographical location.
Is Interior Design in demand in USA?
Interior designers’ Employment is projected to show little or no change from 2020 to 2030. Not minding limited employment growth, about 7,800 openings for interior designers are projected each year, on average, over the decade.
Which country has demand for interior design jobs?
Some of the most promising countries for interior design careers are as follows;
- The United States Of America.
- The United Kingdom.
What does an Interior Designer do?
Interior Designers are creative professionals that create indoor spaces that are safe, functional, and visually appealing. They work directly with clients to design either residential or commercial spaces that meet the client’s design needs and preferences.
However, interior Designers often search for new projects and place their bid, which details how long the project may take their ideas for it, and the cost estimate. Furthermore, when the Interior Designer is called to design a space, they’ll sketch design plans either by hand or using computer-aided design software.
They’ll determine what materials and other items they’ll use to decorate the area, including furniture, lighting, and flooring pieces. Not only that an interior Designer will also build a timeline and cost projection for the client to explain how long the project will take and how much funding is needed for each section of the project.