House Maintenance Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship? If you want to further your career as a house or apartment maintenance technician in the US, through free visa Sponsorship. Then you need to read this content. This article will be unveiling important info on house Maintenance Job abroad with a visa sponsorship program.
Table of Contents
House Maintenance Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
In the united states, there are a number of Companies seeking to hire an apartment or house Maintenance, technician. That is employing someone to oversee the day-to-day running of their house building.
Generally, house maintenance technicians’ duties usually include cleaning communal areas and performing ad hoc painting, electrical, and carpentry duties.
Who Is a House maintenance Technician in the US?
A House Maintenance technician is someone whose duty is to care for a particular apartment building. Maintenance technicians also assist to resolve tenants’ maintenance-related queries and complaints as they arise. Further, to be successful as an apartment maintenance technician, you should demonstrate an organized, thorough approach to your duties.
Duties and Responsibilities of a House Maintenance Technician
Beneath are common responsibilities of apartment Maintenance technicians;
- To paint communal areas and exterior walls.
- Dispose of trash found in communal areas.
- To track inventory, which is to ensure that you have adequate maintenance supplies.
- Make sure that fire extinguishers, hydrants, alarms, and emergency exits remain in excellent working condition at all times.
- To Oil door knobs, locks, hinges, and gates, as required.
- To repair and unclog toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers, and exterior drains.
- Replacing carpets and wooden floors.
- To unlock apartments in instances where tenants have lost or forgotten their keys.
- Schedule repairs that warrant special technical skills.
- Install and repair wires, plugs, and switches.
- To sweep, mop, and vacuum floors in communal areas.
These are some of the roles of an apartment maintenance technician.
Basic Requirements and skills for A House Maintenance Job in USA
An apartment maintenance technician should have the following requirements;
- A High school diploma or equivalent.
- Have basic experience as an apartment maintenance technician or in a similar role.
- An HVAC, CMRP, or equivalent certification will be advantageous.
- Dexterity and attention to detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Available to work on weekends (if required).
- Be able to stand for extended periods.
- Should be able to lift up to 70 pounds without assistance.
These are the requirements and skills for a house maintenance job in the US.
How to Find Apartment Maintenance Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
To get a house or apartment maintenance job in the US with visa Sponsorship, you will be needing a job offer from an Employer who is a US citizen. However, before you apply for a job, make sure that the Employer of the job you are applying for is willing to sponsor a work visa for foreign workers. The Employer will be the one to sponsor your work visa after you must have been offered an appointment letter.
Moreover, to find house maintenance jobs available in the US with visa Sponsorship, you will need to visit the US jobs portal or Visit websites like indeed.com, linkedin.com, etc.
How to Apply for US House Maintenance Jobs With Visa Sponsorship For Foreigners 2022
To apply for apartment maintenance jobs in the US that offer work visas to Foreigners, do the following
- Go to your browser
- Progress to a platform like indeed at https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Apartment+Maintenance Or LinkedIn.com at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/apartment-maintenance-jobs
- Find the job by scrolling through the screen
- Once you find your desired job, fill out the application form and submit
- Submit all required documents
- Then, wait for the Employer to respond
- If you are successful you will get a response and the Employer will have to file a petition for you at the USCIS office
From there you will be informed of the steps to apply for a US work visa that suits your job. Though the H1B Visa remains the most popular.
Getting US Work Visa for House Maintenance Job
A work visa lets someone live in the US takes a lot of effort, because of the documentation you need to present in order for your temporary visa application to be processed. However, petitioning is also the first step in obtaining permanent residence in the US. Though, the permanent residence visa requirements actually vary depending on who petitions for you: your family or employer.
Different Types of US Work Visa
Here are the types of work visas in USA
- E-1/2/3: forTraders
- E-2: for Investors
- The E-3: for Special occupation professionals from Australia
- H-1B: for Special occupation professionals
- H-1C: for Registered nurses
- The H-2A/B: for Agricultural workers
- H-2B: for Non-agricultural workers (hotel, food service, etc.)
- H-3: for Non-immigrant trainees
- I: For foreign media representatives
- L-1A/B: for Intra-company transferees
- O: for Individuals with extraordinary abilities or achievements
- P-1A: for internationally recognized athletes
- The P-1B: for Entertainment groups
- P-2: for performers performing under a reciprocal exchange program and
- P-3: for Artists that are part of a culturally unique program
- Q: Visas for cultural exchange
- TN NAFTA: Visas for Canadian and Mexican professionals
These are the different types of work visas in USA. The Most Popular US Visa type is the H1B Visa.
How much does a House Maintenance Technician make in the United States?
The average house Maintenance Technician’s salary in the United States falls around $35,646. But the salary range typically falls between $27,484 and $44,134. Moreover, Salary ranges can vary widely depending on factors like education, certifications, additional skills, and the number of years you have spent in your profession.
Do US companies sponsor visas?
Yes. In the US, there are lots of companies that sponsor visa. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires that American companies sponsor non-citizens. However, companies who are having trouble filling roles in their business often turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by use of the H1B Visa Category.
List companies are hiring for Apartment Maintenance Technician Jobs in the United States?
Below are top companies hiring Apartment Maintenance Technician as follows;
- MG Properties
- Haven Residential
- Diamond Property Management LLC
- Apartment Management Consultants, LLC, Riverton Community Housing
- Hudson Grove Property Management
- First Communities
- 206 Property Management
- Silva-Markham Partners
How can I get a Job with free visa sponsorship in USA?
You can easily get a job in the US free with visa sponsorship if you apply for jobs under Companies that offer visa Sponsorship to foreigners.
Top companies that offer visa sponsorship in USA?
Beneath are top companies that consistently sponsor H-1B visas
- Tata Consultancy Services.
- HCL AAmerica
How can I work in USA without sponsorship?
It is possible to obtain a US work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United States. there are 3 types of visas that allow you to get a work visa without Employment Sponsorship, and they are known as EB-1, O-1, and EB-5.