An established bank in India is Kotak Mahindra Bank. They are well-known for their amazing rewards and deals on credit cards, which makes them incredibly profitable. Making a credit card PIN is an important step in the credit cards activation process for both new and existing Kotak Mahindra customers. Customers with credit cards from Kotak Mahindra Bank can quickly activate their cards
Customer can activate their credit card in several different methods. There are four ways to generate or modify your credit card PIN at Kotak Mahindra Bank. To set your credit card PIN for the first time and activate your new credit card, you can select whatever option best suits your needs.
Learn how to activate your Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card by reading on.
Table of Contents
How to Activate Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit cards Through Online Banking
In order to activate your Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card through the bank website. Follow the steps:
- Visit the bank website at https://www.kotak.com/en/transaction-services/block-card.html
- Log in to your account as the credit card holder
- On the homepage. Click on “Card Activation”
- Enter your Credit card number, expiry date, and date of birth
- Press submit after filling them in
- Click on submit after entering your ATM PIN
- Enter the OTP sent you the registered mobile number
Once the steps are followed properly, your credit card will be activated.
How to Activate Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Cards through the Mobile App
Check the steps below on how to activate the credit card through the mobile app:
- Download the app either from the app store or Google play store and login
- Choose the “Activate a card’ option
- Your credit card information, expiration date, and date of birth must then be entered.
- Now select “Send OTP.” Enter and submit the OTP after receiving it on your mobile device.
- Create a username and password.
- Your card will be activated after you click “OK.”
How to Activate Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Cards through Customer Service
Cardholders can get in touch with customer assistance if they do not want to activate their cards online. By getting in touch with the bank’s customer support team, cardholders can quickly activate their credit cards. They will be guided through the process of activating their credit card when they get in touch with the bank’s customer service division.
This process involves the cardholders physically visiting the bank to activate the credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this part of the article, some answers will be provided. Nevertheless, these answers stand out to be related to what people ask online. The answer goes by:
How to Block my Kotak Credit Card Online?
Through the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can block the card online. To block your lost or stolen credit card permanently, follow any of these instructions: Through Mobile Banking:
- Log in to Mobile Banking,
- Navigate to “Service Request”
- Select “Credit Card Requests,”
- Then click “Report Lost/Damaged Card.”
- Through Net Banking:
- Log in to Net Banking
- Navigate to “Service Requests,”
- Click “Report Lost Card.”
What Should I do if I Lost my Credit Card?
It is advised that you immediately block your credit card if you have misplaced it. You can disable your credit card using either mobile or net banking. To report lost cards, simply log into your account, go to the credit cards area, and then to service requests.
Do Online Transactions also Require Pin?
Your credit card or debit card pin is not necessary for online transactions. Choose the item you want to buy when shopping at an online store. Then select the option to continue to checkout. Complete the necessary information. To complete the transaction, enter your 16-digit number, expiration date, and three-digit CVV number in the payment options.
Can I Change Kotak Credit Card Pin at any Bank’s ATM?
No, the Kotak credit card pin cannot be changed at any bank’s ATM. Your credit card pin is kept secure by Kotak credit card so that it cannot be misused. If you want to change the pin on your credit card, you can do it through IVR, internet banking, or mobile banking.
How to Apply and Activate Add-on Credit Card?
The steps below describe how to apply for and activate an add-on credit card via net banking:
- Go to kotak.com at https://www.kotak.com/en/home.html
- The “Net Banking” option can be selected.
- Enter CRN in the User ID section.
- Password required; click safe login.
- Choose a credit card.
- Choose Add-on
Now enter the information requested on the screen to activate and obtain the add-on credit card.