Speaking of How to Delete Facebook Account, Facebook amongst other social media apps is one of the best in the market. However, we being the humans that we are tend to get tired of something sooner or later.
As a result of this, people eventually decide that they want to delete their FB account. Regardless of the reason you may wish to delete your FB account, we are here to help you do so.
Table of Contents
How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account?
To permanently delete your Facebook account;
- Go to facebook.com and sign into the account you want to delete
- Tap on the menu icon and scroll down to settings
- Scroll down the “Your Facebook” Information section and tap on “Account ownership and control”
- Click “open”
- Select “Deactivation and deletion” and then “Delete account”
- Tap on the “Continue to account deletion” and select “Delete account” once more.
This is how you permanently delete your FB account using a mobile device.
How to Permanently Delete my Facebook Account on Desktop
To permanently delete your Facebook account on computers;
- Go to facebook.com and sign in to the account you wish to delete
- On your main profile, tap on
- Select the “Settings and privacy” option then click “settings”
- Click “Your Facebook Information in the left column. However, if you have Facebook access to a page in the new page’s experience, click “Privacy” and then on “Your Facebook Information”
- Click “Deactivation and deletion” and then on “Delete Account”
- Tap “Continue to account deletion”
- Choose “Delete Account” and enter your account password to confirm.
Once your password is confirmed, the deletion process would begin. It is however smart that you download a copy of your FB information before you delete your account.
How can I Cancel my Facebook Account Deletion?
Did you change your mind? Don’t want to delete your FB account anymore? Well, we might be able to help. If you are still within 30 days after deleting your account, you can cancel your account deletion. However, if it’s been more than 30 days, then I’m afraid your account is forever lost.
If you want to cancel the deletion of your FB account within 30 days of deleting it, simply log in to your account. Lastly, click “Cancel Deletion” and that’s it. Quite easy right? It’s what we do. We make things difficult and easier to do.
Note, while you may have deleted your FB account, FB may take up to 90 days to delete your profile if you’ve posted a lot of things. While this deletion process is ongoing, your Facebook information or account cannot be seen by other FB users.