Here, you will find out How to See Hidden Friend List on Facebook. It is a known fact that Facebook is the biggest social media platform globally. When considering this topic, one may be wondering how can I see a hidden friend list on Facebook? Facebook has evolved and has been modified to even hide friend lists from some persons or from the general public.
Table of Contents
How Can I See Hidden Friend List on Facebook?
Accessing Facebook’s hidden friend list is not that really easy. Due to security measures, Facebook users now hide their friend’s list away from the general public. Hackers have taken over cloning users’ account, chat up the friends of people making them feel there are chatting with their friends. With these acts, a lot of Facebook users have fallen prey to misfortune.
However, to access any friends list on the profile of anyone that has hidden their friend’s list is only thing list you will see are the mutual friend’s list. But now you can simply find a hidden friends list including mutual friends. Let me show you how to find the list in this article. But first, you must own a Facebook account. If not, here is how to create your Facebook account below.
How to create a Facebook account
To gain access to Facebook and see friend’s hidden lists you need an active account. When you successfully sign in you can then join any group. These are steps to sign up for an account on Facebook;
- With your mobile app on your device
- Launch the Facebook websites at facebook.com
- On the page, navigate to the “Sign Up’ button
- If you are using your PC or Laptop, on the Facebook website, scroll down to Sign up and create a new account.
- Next page, enter your first name and surname
- Check and choose your birth date and year
- Fill in your mobile phone number and email address
- Choose your gender either male or female
- Then, create a password
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ button
However, in the next stage of setting your personal profile, verify your account and get a confirmation text or mail.
How to login to your Facebook account
- On facebook.com
- Log in your details on the platform such as your Email address or a phone number and Password
- Next, click on the ‘Log In’ button
Note that, immediately you add your log in details and they are accurate your profile will automatically load.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook with Social Revealer
First of all, to see any user hidden friend list on Face, you must use a PC with Google Chrome App Install in it. Next, follow these steps to begin:
- Get to Google Chrome Web Store and install “Social Revealer”
- Next, open Facebook at facebook.com
- Log in to your account
- Get to the person’s friend profile that you want to see
- Next, open the ‘Social Revealer’ extension and find “See friends”. Click on it. A new tab will be opened with a list of all the Facebook user’s Facebook friends
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook
- Log in to Facebook
- Open the profile page of the person friend you want to see
- Open any image or post made by the person.
- Next, you will find “fbid=” copy the number after it and stop before the “&” character.
- Open a new tab and paste edit the number between “Search /….. /friend” to the URL you copied before.
- Click on the “enter “ search.
- Next, a list of the entire person’s friends would be displayed.