Mymetroclaim is simply an outstanding wireless platform that provides affordable device insurance and mobile security, for T-Mobile customers. Furthermore, the platform comes with Premium Handset Protection.
READ ALSO: www.westpac.com Activate – Activate Your Westpac Card Online
This enables you to stay covered with device insurance, protect your device in case of loss, theft, and other unexpected events that might come your way.
So, what are you still waiting for? You don’t know how to get started? Nevertheless, this post will serve as a great guide for you. Endeavor to read to the end.
Table of Contents
With mymetroclaim.com, Insurance must be added to your device between 30 days of purchasing it.
The interesting thing here is that TMobile insurance covers the following
- Losses and theft
- Accidental damage
- Mechanical breakdown etc.
To get started, you will need to for the service by visiting their official website. Registering For My Metro Claim: If you bought the T-Mobile device, you can register your device at the metro T mobile store.
The Claim limit allows up to 2 covered claims within the period of 12months. However, the period is based on the date of the replacement or first repair of not more than $1,500 each.
Also, it will terminate your claim after it reaches its limit. Below is the list of items Covered
- Standard battery
- A standard home charger
- Standard Sim card
To learn how to find your deductible, read the section below.
To find your deductible, kindly visit the deductible main page at https://fastclaim.com/metro/general/my-deductible
Furthermore, on the website, to find your device tier and corresponding deductible information, tap on the link that applies to your area code, and then look for your make and model: such as;
- Customers with a NY area code
- Customers with mobile devices with area codes from all states except NY.
How to File Mymetroclaim
To file for a metro claim online, proceed with this guide;
- Proceed to their website at https://fastclaim.com/metro
- Click on the “ file, continue or track my Claim” button
- Next, Type in your mobile or serial number
- Go to the captcha box and check it
- Then, select the “submit” widget.
You don’t know where to find your serial number.
CHECKOUT: www.usbankcardoffers.com – Enroll for US Bank’s Promotional Offer
Locating Mymetroclaim Serial Number
If you don’t have a serial number or you don’t know where to locate it, here is a list of places to locate your serial number
- Your purchase receipt
- In the original packaging of the device
- Under the battery
- Proceed to settings
- Dial: #06# to show the IMEI number
Information you must Provide when Filing Metro Claim
Below are details you will be provided when filing a metro claim;
- Mobile phone number
- Serial number
- Your phone make and model
- A brief description of what happened to your device. Including the date of the incident
- Your Contact info
- Account PIN
- Your security question
- Your Medium of payment, for the deductible.
These are the information you will be providing while filing a claim.
How to File a Claim By Phone
If you don’t want to file a claim online, you can file by phone. All you do is to contact the Customer Care Agents. Simply locate their phone number on their official website at https://fastclaim.com/metro.
How to Check Your Claim Status
After filing claims is wise to go back and check its status. To check the status, follow these steps;
- Go to your browser and visit https://fastclaim.com/metro
- Click on the “File, continue or Track My Claim” widget
- Fill in your phone number or serial number
- Scroll through the security check
- Tap on the submit tab
- Verify your number
- Hit on the “Track my Claim” link
- Fill in your ZIP code
- Hit on the submit tab.
You will successfully track your claim following the above steps.
Mymetroclaim Customer Service Phone Number
If you want to speak with a metro claim specialist directly, dial their support phone number. You can get the number on their official page
However, to access the customer service support page, follow the guide below;
- Navigate to https://fastclaim.com/metro
- Click on the Menu icon
- Locate the “Contact Us” button and click on it.
- Choose your reason for making an inquiry
- Fill in your name and email address
- Enter your claim number
- Input your phone number
- Write down your queries
- After writing, click on the submit box.
I believe that following this step will provide answers to your questions.
YOU MAY LIKE:
www.epayitonline.com – ePayItOnline Portal Account Login | Make Clinical Bills Payment
www.firstaccesscard.com Application – Register or Activate your firstaccesscard Online
www.gohenrycard.com/activate – Activate Your GoHenry Card Online
www.mysynchrony.com Login – Retrieve a Synchrony Account Forgotten Username or Password