Studying in the Netherlands just became easier as you can be one of the lucky winners of the Radboud Scholarship Program for International Students. The deadline for this annual scholarship falls on the 28th of February 2022. Courses are scheduled to begin in September 2022.
Table of Contents
Radboud Scholarship Program for International Students
The Radboud Scholarship Program is a program that offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship when it comes to pursuing an English-taught Master’s degree program at Radboud University.
Radboud University in the Netherlands
Level/Fields of Study
An English taught master’s degree program with the exception of Erasmus Mundus master’s program and joint degree master’s program.
Number of Scholarships
A total of thirty-seven (37) scholarships are offered on annual basis.
Non-EU/EAA international students
Scholarship Value, Inclusion, and Duration
A partial scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to 2,20 Euros. For instance, a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only 2,209 Euros instead of 16,000 Euros.
This scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance, and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for International Students (IPS))
In the situation you were selected as a scholarship recipient and you are admitted to a two-year master’s program, in order to qualify for the grant again the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
You will only be eligible for this scholarship if
- You hold a non -EU/EEA passport
- You have obtained a bachelors degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands, and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- You have been fully admitted to the English taught master’s degree program starting on the 1st of September 2022 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- You are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- You are enrolled into the Radboud university as a full-time student for the academic year and master’s degree program for which the scholarship will be awarded.
Application Instructions – How to Apply
Note, the application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated. There is no spare procedure for the scholarship. You can apply for this scholarship by indicating in your application for admission for a master’s program that you wish to apply for a Radboud scholarship.
You must have completed your application for admission via the OSIRIS online application system before the 28th of February 2022 at 23:59 CEST. While this information may prove helpful, you should check with the official website so as to access the online application system and find detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.