Statsforspotify is a system that enables Spotify users to track their activities on Spotify. On the stats, you can see your most listened to tracks, artists, and genres, and switch between 3 different time periods.
Not only that, but you will also see how your personal ranking moves or changes from time to time. So to see your stats, you can do that using your PC or mobile phone. This write-up will guide you on how to see your Spotify stats.
However, you will need to log in to the account before tracking it accessing your Spotify activities.
Table of Contents
To see your track or artist ranking, create a playlist, and more, log in to your account. The platform (Spotify stats) gives you a clear view of important metrics.
However, with this feature, users can be able to create a playlist from their personal charts and listen to them directly in their Spotify app.
So, to check your stats, you will need to log in. Read the section below;
Stats for Spotify Login
Already have the account? If yes proceed with the login steps under;
- Visit statsforspotify.com
- Tap on the login button
- Type in your login details, such as email address/username and password.
- Hit on the login button.
These are the login procedures. You don’t have an account? Here is what to do.
Signing Up for an Account
To sign Up for an account,
- Tap on the sign up button, from the login page.
- Fill in your email address,
- Create a password
- Provide your DOB, and gender
- Hit Sign Up
How to See My Spotify Stats
You can see your Spotify stats via the web, PC, or mobile app. You will access recent tracks in your profile. Also, you can view the year-long trends with Spotify’s yearly personalized playlists.
How to See My Spotify Stats on PC, Mac, and Web
To see the Spotify software on PC, Mac, and the web is very easy. The pages are easy to navigate, due to the user-friendly interface, which provides important info on your recent Spotify activities.
Spotify app on PC, Mac, and the web interface provide the most details on your recent Spotify activities. Here are the steps to access the platform
- Tap on your user profile name on the upper right-hand side of the app.
- Select the account tab in Spotify
- Click on the Profile tab from the drop-down menu.
- You can browse your frequently played artists’ songs and a list of your playlists.
- Hit on see All under any category to expand the list of artists, songs, or playlists.
With this, you will view all your activities on the platform.
How to See Stats on Mobile
Check out the steps to view your personal stats on mobile phone,
- Launch the mobile app
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Tap on the “ View Profile” beneath your user icon.
- Begin to browse your recently played artists and a list of your playlists.
- To see all details, click on the “See All” link under any of the categories to expand the list.
These are ways to view or check stats for Spotify.
How to Use Statsforspotify
- To access the Settings tab, launch settings by tapping on the gear icon (on mobile). For PC and Mac, click on the user profile.
- To access your Profile, hit on the “View Profile” button (on mobile). For PC and Mac, tap on the Profile button.
- Viewing wider info. This displays a menu of artists and songs.
I believe with the above guide you won’t find issues accessing the platform.
Is Statsforspotify Free
Yes, using the platform is completely free and comes at no subscription cost. You may however be charged regular data charges depending on your network provider. All you have to do to access the platform is create an account or log in to one that already exists.
Remove Statsforspotify from your Spotify Account
Unfortunately, after using this free service for some time, you may get tired of it and then the only thing that matters is removing it from your account. If this should be the case, here is how you can disconnect the service from your Spotify account.
- Go to Statsforspotify.com and sign in to your account
- Tap on the Account tab at the top right corner and select the Manage Account option
- Click on Data Personalization and then on “Delete Account”
- Follow the onscreen prompts afterward and your account should be successfully deleted.
Rounding up this article, we wish you Goodluck hoping that the information found on this page was of any help.