Speaking of Surrogate Mom Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship, when you apply to become a surrogate, you empower intended parents from different parts of the world to build their families through surrogacy. There are different kinds of intended parents who want to build their families through surrogacy;
- Intended father
- An intended mother who is unable to carry a child
- Same-sex intended parents
- Intended parents who have a health condition that would make pregnancy dangerous
- Heterosexual couples who have struggled to carry a healthy pregnancy.
Table of Contents
Who is a Surrogate mother?
A surrogate mother is a woman who agrees to carry a baby for a couple or individual who is unable to conceive. Being a surrogate mom means you’re helping someone or a couple achieve their dreams of parenthood.
Types of Surrogacy in USA
There are two types of Surrogacy which includes:
- Traditional Surrogacy
- Gestational Surrogacy, which is the most common form of surrogacy is one in which the surrogate has no genetic relationship to the baby (or babies as the case may be) she carries.
What are the Basic Qualifications and Requirements for Surrogacy Jobs
Below are the qualifications and requirements of being a surrogate mom in USA.
Screening Requirements for Surrogates
Surrogate requirements most times vary by agency, but according to standards set by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, the general qualifications for becoming a surrogate may include:
- Be within a certain age range (usually between 21 and 40)
- Have a healthy BMI of 30 or less
- No government assistance
- No smoking or illicit drug use
- Have at least one previous successful pregnancy
- Have has not more than five vaginal births or three cesarean section
- Have no major complications from previous pregnancies
- Have no felony convictions
If you meet your surrogacy professional’s general qualifications for mothers, you can now proceed with the screening process. The screening process also varies based on the agency, but most times will include elements like;
- An application
- Social and medical history information
- Physical examination
- In-home assessment
- Background checks
- Mental health evaluation
Medical Requirements for Surrogates
As your health is so central to successful surrogacy, it will be closely monitored throughout the entire surrogacy process. The medical requirements for surrogates can be thought of in several stages;
- Medical screening
- Fertility treatments
- Embryo transfer
- Parental care
Legal Requirements for Surrogates
One of the most important requirements in any surrogacy arrangement is the legal contract. Before beginning any medical procedures, you and the intended parents must agree to and sign the contract, which will clearly outline all of the legal aspects of the surrogacy including;
- Possible risks
- Your responsibilities as the surrogate
- Relinquishment of the child and more.
Surrogacy laws vary by state and the legal process can be complex, so it is important to ensure you are working with experienced legal counsel.
Surrogacy Jobs Details
This is a step-to-step guide through the Surrogacy journey:
- Choose a Surrogacy agency: Surrogacy agency, Surrogacy attorney, or going independently; you should put into consideration which one of these you are comfortable with. Surrogacy agencies like Creative Family Connections are both an agency and law firms.
- Develop your Surrogacy plan: Once the screening process has been completed, and the surrogacy agency selected, your Surrogacy consultant will work with you to figure out the expected goals in your Surrogacy journey.
- Meet your intended parents: An experienced agency will listen to your preferences and find an intended parent match for you and your family. You will now be ready to be matched with the intended parents and begin the process.
- Relax and leave the legal details: To make the surrogacy journey official, you and the intended parents will agree to terms in a surrogacy contract. You will have your own surrogacy attorney who is licensed in your state of residence to represent you in your contract details. After the contract has been signed, you are ready to prepare for the IVF cycling medications and the first embryo transfer.
- Welcome your intended parents to parenthood
How to Apply for Surrogate Mom Job in the United States with Visa Sponsorship
You can look up Surrogate Mom Jobs online in the United States. There are different websites where you can source for Surrogate Mom Jobs in the United States such as internationalsurrogacycenter.com, surrogate.com. To apply for Surrogate Mom Job in the United States online;
- Using the internet-connected we browse and search for Surrogate Mom Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Find the Surrogate job, and ensure you find an employer offering visa sponsorship
- Apply for the job following the prompts given on the web page
Once you get the job, your employer will have to visit US Workforce to petition for you. If the visa sponsorship petition is accepted, your employer will inform and direct you on how to apply for a US work visa.
Surrogate Mom Job Pay Rate
This is a very important factor that must be considered by the surrogate and the intended parents. Surrogate Mom Job pay rates vary by agency, but generally, the pay is always very attractive.
Websites for Surrogate Mom Jobs in the United States
There are some websites where you can easily apply for Surrogate Mom Job in the United States;
You will be able to get surrogate mom jobs easily in the United States.