Are you tired, maybe bored, or need to Uninstall Facebook from your device for a specific purpose and do not know how to go about it? Have you tried and do not know where to go on your mobile device?
Then this article has got you covered in this aspect. There are times where you may want to get rid of an application on your mobile device. To learn more about this, stay in this article and read to the end.
A lot of people who have and are using the Facebook platform may be skeptical about uninstalling the Facebook application for fear of deleting or losing their Facebook account. You can very well Uninstall Facebook App on your device without deleting your Facebook account.
Uninstalling the Facebook application on your devices has different but similar steps to follow when using iOS and Android mobile devices. Here, you would learn the steps involved in uninstalling the Facebook application on an iOS device and on an Android device.
How to Uninstall Facebook on iOS
The steps involved in the uninstalling of the Facebook application on iOS devices are;
- Turn on your iOS device.
- Locate the Facebook application you want to uninstall.
- Tap and hold on to the application icon. A mini menu would appear.
- Tap on the “×” icon that would be displayed. The “×” icon represents “Uninstall”.
- Tap on the “Delete” icon to confirm your action to uninstall.
You have successfully uninstalled the application and you can as well reinstall the application if you so, please. All you need to do is go to your iTunes App Store and download it again from there. It is that simple.
How to Uninstall Facebook on Android
To Uninstall Facebook on your android device, follow these steps;
- Turn on your android device.
- Locate the Facebook application icon on your device.
- Tap and hold on to the icon. A menu would pop up on the screen beside the application.
- Tap on the uninstall option on the options displayed.
- That on “Ok” to confirm your action to uninstall the Facebook app.
Another method is;
- After turning on your mobile device, go to your android settings.
- Open your application manager.
- Scroll until you locate Facebook and then tap on the Facebook app icon.
- Tap on the “Uninstall” option on the displayed page.
By doing this, you would have successfully the Uninstall Facebook App from your android mobile device. You can also reinstall it from the Google Play Store.
How to Reinstall Facebook
To re-install the Facebook application back into your device is quite simple and short but requires you to follow through with some steps. The steps to follow are given below and they can be followed for both android and iOS devices. The steps are;
- Turn on your mobile device.
- Open your Google Play Store or Apple Store on your device.
- Type in “Facebook” into your search bar and tap on the search icon. The results of the Facebook application would be displayed.
- Tap on the Facebook application you want.
- Tap on “Install” to download and install the application to your device.
Having done this, you have successfully installed the Facebook application back into your mobile device and can start using it by logging in to your account or creating a new one to use.